Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Hello. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but for those who are playing on emulators like bluestacks and have failed at swapping items using the method mentioned here since you always get 0 results when getting the pointer id, just pointer search the fourth line before the item you want with 0 offset and you'll get the dword value.
Here's an example for terem ball. The highlighted purple part here is  what you'd want to long press and click on pointer search with 0 offset.

terem ball.png

Edited by definedex

On 5/21/2023 at 11:42 PM, Lalaland3210 said:

Does your script still work with the current Day R version? Could I get a copy of it please?

should works fine, i think

Hi, I don't know much about using Game Guardian and much less how to use it in Day R survival, I was looking at the old posts of this thread but I didn't understand very well, what I want to know is how to duplicate game items in online mode and if possible, could you help me to install Day R survival in Virtualxposed since I get an error.

Edited by Sulky

Do you folks know if it would be easy to also inflate/deflate other currencies? I'm talking about the Progress floppy disks currency as well as the currencies from the Halloween and Christmas events?

21 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

Did you post it in this thread? I can't find it.

its the same script i post on page 42 something. the one from 1.728+ ish

1 hour ago, cth said:

Do you folks know if it would be easy to also inflate/deflate other currencies? I'm talking about the Progress floppy disks currency as well as the currencies from the Halloween and Christmas events?

Halloween souls should be already included on the script, since it inflates this id Halloween_souls, but i guess i'll look into new game's code and let's everyone knows what's the modifier, so yall can edit it by yourself

How about getting caps as a reward with 100% probability for viewing ads, plus maybe 10x the amount of caps per ad? 

I'm trying to be careful not to raise any red flags.

16 hours ago, cth said:

How about getting caps as a reward with 100% probability for viewing ads, plus maybe 10x the amount of caps per ad? 

I'm trying to be careful not to raise any red flags.

instant ban, they have checks for ads

On 5/23/2023 at 6:18 PM, AngelWolf said:

its the same script i post on page 42 something. the one from 1.728+ ish

Halloween souls should be already included on the script, since it inflates this id Halloween_souls, but i guess i'll look into new game's code and let's everyone knows what's the modifier, so yall can edit it by yourself

You can as well include that modifier in your script. But if you can post it separately, that would also be a huge help!

On 5/27/2023 at 2:08 AM, cth said:

You can as well include that modifier in your script. But if you can post it separately, that would also be a huge help!

here

['buyerSellMult'] = 0.5,
	['currencyWorth'] = {
		['iron_nut'] = 0.25,
		['ny_cookie'] = 1,
		['ny_balls'] = 1,
		['black_ruble'] = 0.5,
		['halloween_soul'] = 1,
		['emba_disk'] = 1,
		['ration_card'] = 0.25,
		['halloween_coin'] = 1
	},
Edited by AngelWolf

2 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

here

['buyerSellMult'] = 0.5,
	['currencyWorth'] = {
		['iron_nut'] = 0.25,
		['ny_cookie'] = 1,
		['ny_balls'] = 1,
		['black_ruble'] = 0.5,
		['halloween_soul'] = 1,
		['emba_disk'] = 1,
		['ration_card'] = 0.25,
		['halloween_coin'] = 1
	},

Tried adding emba_disk to your script to the reb array just like you do to the other four currencies, but it didn't do anything for emba. It might be that emba just doesn't use it? Here's what I added:

reb[5] = { 
			address= reb[4].address + 0x28,
			name = Cheat_AmBroke.."Emba_disk",
			flags= gg.TYPE_DOUBLE,
		}

Please advise. Might be that my address offset is not right, but... I mean, yeah.

Edited by cth

13 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

yoooo, check this repository i made for day r, might interest y'all
it has v1.764 clean source code (not all can be cleaned automatically)
it also has some lua scripts i use to clean files from raw dirty lua to clean lua

https://github.com/Angelix1/dayr

Is there any way to upgrade santa level or demon level after event end?