Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

19 hours ago, oxynoe said:

How do you backup save file?

You backup the data when in tula, travel to tiumen, somehow get banned, just restore the backup when in tula

Is that how it works?

To buck up your save use titanium backup... It doesn't matter where you at, you need a save before the ban and that's all... And for Christmas event they copy pasted the event from the Halloween, so all the methods work without problem and are safe for online... The level armor is not the same adress btw, that's why some of you can't find the value after upgrading...

I tried to change the value for upgrading the level armour and I believe I've changed over 10k values because of the search. After that, the game crashed and when I logged in the game, I can't access the shop, or do quests from the event. Any idea if this is a ban or some kind of glitch? I still can send parcels, comment in chat and everything.  Just the event got affected. Unfortunately I didn't made a titanium backup before the event. 

xmas2.jpg

Edited by Robertasd

12 hours ago, Robertasd said:

I tried to change the value for upgrading the level armour and I believe I've changed over 10k values because of the search. After that, the game crashed and when I logged in the game, I can't access the shop, or do quests from the event. Any idea if this is a ban or some kind of glitch? I still can send parcels, comment in chat and everything.  Just the event got affected. Unfortunately I didn't made a titanium backup before the event. 

xmas2.jpg

Over 10k values !?? Lmao... Maybe reinstalling the app would fix your problem... But I doubt it... That's why it's very important to make a buckup before using game guardian 

23.12.2022 в 11:04, enriquecor сказал:

Хорошо, вот видео для просмотра, а те, кому интересно, использует то же методу видео и нет запрета. Могу отправить посылки.

I found a third present too. If you go to the address, then there is a common value (underlined). It may be a different value, but it is 2 lines below the required value (I just got infected with this on another account). You just need to scroll down and find the third value, next to it there will be a high income value (for 50 balls)

IMG_20230111_073919.jpg

IMG_20230111_073934.jpg

IMG_20230111_073909.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-11-07-32-40-469_com.gm_shaber.dayrpremium.jpg

25.12.2022 в 06:42, SlaynerX сказал:

Не могу найти 171 и 171 на моих сканах, два дня исследуя эту коробку с предметами.

Were you able to find the value?

Edited by Boobaleh
translation

On 06.11.2022 at 11:48, AngelWolf said:

должен быть доступен на странице 17, как люди это делают. это все равно изменяет вывод
, позволяет использовать факел в качестве манекена

вот схема крафта  1 дерево 1 тряпка 500 Бензин
делаем групповой поиск 1;1;500  и размер зависит от вашего устройства. я думаю, что это будет работать с  : 200
, это даст много результатов (другие крафты могут быть небольшими), затем мы фильтруем с  500
, после этого мы делаем editAll  с шагом 1 или что угодно.
теперь мы отключаем схему факела и снова открываем ее, чтобы увидеть, как она обновляется с новым значением, находим значение, на которое оно изменилось. скажем, 510
, теперь мы возвращаем и удаляем другие и оставляем это, а затем просматриваем память этого значения.
Теперь самое интересное
, в левом верхнем углу вкладки просмотра памяти gg  есть кнопка паузы, а рядом с ней фильтры.. щелкните фильтр
и поместите это  .0$  и примените (только не забудьте удалить фильтр, если вы меняете элементы), это упростит нашу жизнь, чтобы найти другие значения. (в качестве альтернативы iirc, если мы не используем фильтр, это около 10 адресов между ними)
вернитесь на вкладку поиска, щелкните найденное значение и снова просмотрите значение памяти, поскольку после применения фильтра представление памяти перемещается.
теперь, если вы сделали это, вы должны найти  510  в представлении памяти и пройти над ним, вероятно, 5 адресов или около того, и вы должны найти 1.0 Double   (второе значение)
и пойти дальше, и вы найдете еще  1.0 Double  (первое значение)
теперь вы найдете все требования к крафту. как насчет результата?
вернитесь к 510.0 Double  в памяти и спуститесь, вероятно, на 10 или 5, это часто неясно, попробуйте найти результат крафта. если крафт дает вам 5, попробуйте найти 5, но в этом случае это 1, поэтому попробуйте найти 1.
Если вы найдете его, измените его столько, сколько хотите, но опять же не слишком много. если все правильно сделать. после того, как вы обновите схему крафта, должно быть применено новое значение. 
1 дерево, 1 тряпка, 1 бензин = <число> Факел

you can immediately specify the value in the search, for example, 1; 1; 500; 1, and after the search, make an increase and immediately find the value of the crafting result

On 13.01.2023 at 20:11, CTA said:

On 13.01.2023 at 14:55, AngelWolf said:

иногда я удивляюсь, почему все пытаются получить эти предметы события, покупая их в магазине события, в то время как вы можете буквально поменять их предметами

I would like to try this.  but I have not read up to this method yet (I am reading from the end).

On 1/20/2023 at 2:07 AM, Boobaleh said:

I would like to try this.  but I have not read up to this method yet (I am reading from the end).

basically in short, it's just swapping a specific item pointer to point to item we want, for example
i want to replace Metal scrap to Alphacelon. so by changing pointer that points to metal scrap to alphacelon. and picks the replace item. makes me get the item and it's saved. just a simple way to explains it.