Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

6 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

That's not a ban. It's a common connectivity issue with the server. Just restart your game and it should resolve the issue. Many players experienced this issue.

No I don’t think restarting will help unfortunately… I have tried multiple devices with up-to-date IOS version and even enabled vpn, still no chance. My conclusion is that they can now shadow ban you by simply keeping you out of the server

2 hours ago, Rkam said:

Yes, i think they have new ban system, i got ban in online cant send pm chat and package, its not connectivity issue, already try on another devices still cant send massage and package
Hack use : caps and helloween hack
I cant send pm, before helloween caps hack working fine and not detected, after 1 week helloween 3my account got ban, auto ban by bot system, because I tried again with a new account, spoof imei, and tried hack caps again and after a few minutes it disconnected from the server

You have the same warning “no connection to the server, please check internet” every time you tried to send package to another player correct?

People are being banned because:

first, they don't have a copy of the game from before using cheats.

second, they have been very gready.

third, it is online and each server has different admins respectively or out of envy of others you can be reported as well.

fourth, most likely it was your fault, and if so, no one can help you.

Fifth, test everything on dummy accounts.

Good luck

On 11/13/2022 at 5:02 PM, FelixFlux said:

Guys, I think they implement a new ban system. Now you don’t get any warning, but you cannot pm any player in game, you cannot trade (you will get a message saying : no server access, please check your internet. I’m on IOS but I don’t think this is a common issue, so I believe I got server banned this time.

I guess you get the same warning says: “no server access, please check your internet. Correct?

yeah, its a server ban, i know cause its my second time😁😁, my first was for being greedy with the caps.

to also know the reason for my second acc , again i send a ticket to the devs😅, to know if someone reported me or for being greedy again but not the caps this time or something else,😅

just for the safety of my third acc🤔

They can Device ban ya btw, this what i got from reading moderation game files for multiplayer

L15_1 = {
	id = "deviceBan",
	button = "mpa_device_ban",
	isVisible = false
L16_1 = {
	id = "ban",
	button = "mpa_ban",
	isVisible = false
}
L17_1 = {
	id = "mute",
	button = "mpa_mute",
	isVisible = false
}

so yeah. basically Hardware ban in the nutshell for mobile games.

7 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

What is the difference between server ban and device ban? Aren't they the same thing? Your account is gone and cannot be recovered right, especially if it is online?

server ban just basically normal ban and you can still create new account and use same device, while device ban is basically any new account you use will be banned instantly and only way to get away from it is using new device. but i think there's more about banning system on this game. cuz on lib.initialize.lua and main.lua it loads alot of device information and also google play stuff and vise versa for other types like Apple and huawei. and also on profile file (game data) it had an encrypted PinCode and Key on line 1 and then followed with save_data in table. this is for cloud save checking and auth for online. i still doesnt understand how it works.

Edited by die440

4 minutes ago, Skyrem22 said:

Does anyone successfully acquired all these gifts? I tried ways in obtaining them but as soon as I change the values, it just disappeared in the inventory. Is it possible that some of these gifts are removed entirely from the game?

Screenshot_20221115-110544_ZArchiver.jpg

not all item is included. for those box gifts,i believe most of them got removed from the game but the image being left on assets.

I found how to get all pets and other stuff i've been testing around, thanks to BadCase obviously for the POC(proof of concept) how to achieve some stuff, he didn't exactly gave the code or function how to do it, but i watched his VIP script on youtube and can make sense how it works. I'll update my script and make another which VIP version too. Don't worry i'll add plenty free options too. But most complex stuff will be VIP

Edited by die440

59 minutes ago, die440 said:

I found how to get all pets and other stuff i've been testing around, thanks to BadCase obviously for the POC(proof of concept) how to achieve some stuff, he didn't exactly gave the code or function how to do it, but i watched his VIP script on youtube and can make sense how it works. I'll update my script and make another which VIP version too. Don't worry i'll add plenty free options too. But most complex stuff will be VIP

Pretty rad! Also, having titanium is really good for counter ban. Add device ID changer and I think you're all set. Just rollback a save before you were banned. Of course changed device ID after.

6 hours ago, die440 said:

Me to bro I have update my script to but not swap pet method 

Screenshot_2022-11-15-18-42-37-35.jpg

On 11/15/2022 at 10:09 AM, Skyrem22 said:

Does anyone successfully acquired all these gifts? I tried ways in obtaining them but as soon as I change the values, it just disappeared in the inventory. Is it possible that some of these gifts are removed entirely from the game?

Screenshot_20221115-110544_ZArchiver.jpg

Not all IDs are the same with the image. For example, polar_armor_I and polar_armor_II share the same image.

gift4.png is used for snowman_gift,

gift2020 and gift2021 share the same image, gift5.png,

while gift2.png is used for gift_trade_ny2021

This is what i found after several testing, this options will be added to the script btw
Regen AP
Max AP
Starting AP
Brings Multiple Pet on battle 
(Buggy asf, and the game kinda refuse to cooperative, you gotta go around the selection, cuz its only allows to pick one. will find a way to remove that limitations)
Removes Locked Mini Location Energy, Tools Use
100% Chance on Search
Nulls Requirements on crafting
Several POI for Teleports

And... i find a more convenience way to modify Carry Capacity without affecting Player's Speed 
Removes Max Radiation Cap( Idk why you need this but its there)
I'll add Teleport function later when i find a much better way to static Values

Edited by die440

On 11/17/2022 at 12:17 AM, die440 said:

This is what i found after several testing, this options will be added to the script btw
Regen AP
Max AP
Starting AP
Brings Multiple Pet on battle 
(Buggy asf, and the game kinda refuse to cooperative, you gotta go around the selection, cuz its only allows to pick one. will find a way to remove that limitations)
Removes Locked Mini Location Energy, Tools Use
100% Chance on Search
Nulls Requirements on crafting
Several POI for Teleports

And... i find a more convenience way to modify Carry Capacity without affecting Player's Speed 
Removes Max Radiation Cap( Idk why you need this but its there)
I'll add Teleport function later when i find a much better way to static Values

Use badcase tool box bro for static values 

This is working bro

https://youtu.be/mZc843KHUFU

Edited by JeromeGG