Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Well this may be a rant , but it's out of frustration . I just posted all the Halloween item codes 10 hrs ago , and a YouTuber whose name is "Closonix" made a video on it 5 hrs ago , I don't know if this is a coincidence but I've been watching closely that whenever a new ID or hack is posted here , this guy makes a video on it without giving any credit as if he's the one who found it . This guy made videos on each and every method shown by NoFear without even giving credit to him . Seriously if your whole channel is feeding on this forum then at least give some credit to the founder of it .

Edited by Dash021

Guys i've found something interesting just do every step with woods and then search 14;6619250;7274611;7471221;6619235;7274591;6619250;3342431 without order refine with 14 u got almost 80 to 100 results and the last 10 will be Titanium ore Titanium bar Tungsten ore Tungsten bar nails and much more try if anyone success

25 minutes ago, Dash021 said:

Well this may be a rant , but it's out of frustration . I just posted all the Halloween item codes 10 hrs ago , and a YouTuber whose name is "Closonix" made a video on it 5 hrs ago , I don't know if this is a coincidence but I've been watching closely that whenever a new ID or hack is posted here , this guy makes a video on it without giving any credit as if he's the one who found it . This guy made videos on each and every method shown by NoFear without even giving credit to him . Seriously if your whole channel is feeding on this forum then at least give some credit to the founder of it .

That 's pretty common since LDoE is "feeding" so many channels lately. It has made a serious compact on subscribes on YT. Ridiculous, right?
And that 's another reason I personally neglect many of those requests in this thread right now.
There are already so many info on doing pretty much everything and you can literally see requests right under those guides...

Some weeks ago someone asked on how to finish chopper etc. and I reattached the video already posted since version 1.5.3 and I discovered a couple days later a video on this on version 1.6.2. . 

12 hours ago, Dash021 said:

Um , are you looking for the winter clothes.

Hey , I tried doing it and i was able to bypass the limit of 40 chests . I was able to place chests more than 40 , but when I restarted the game all those chests disappeared and my limit of placing chests was altered permanently , so I had to use my backup save file . You can add most of the items to your inbox , which is far more convenient .

Hey thanks for the reply. There is a new set of armour for the Halloween event it can be purchases from the shop I think 

1 hour ago, Dash021 said:

That's the normal SWAT armor lol . 

Haha sorry my bad i seen the picture and thought it was that, That's a shame a swat bp vest would of been cool. Thanks anyway dash ;). Do you know where I can find bunker alpha keycode, I think they have made it hard to find been looking for 2 days 

10 minutes ago, XBeccaX said:

Haha sorry my bad i seen the picture and thought it was that, That's a shame a swat bp vest would of been cool. Thanks anyway dash ;). Do you know where I can find bunker alpha keycode, I think they have made it hard to find been looking for 2 days 

Hi. You can find the code in the Radio Station. And I think at the Bunker is a dead soldier who has the Card.

17 minutes ago, Lord333 said:

Hi. You can find the code in the Radio Station. And I think at the Bunker is a dead soldier who has the Card.

Thanks it was the card id I'm looking for as it seems they have removed the card from the dead body (bug maybe) but I've spent 2 days killing zombies opening chests and haven't found a single card. I restarted so my bunker is fully closed :(

6 hours ago, XBeccaX said:

Yeah , in the latest update they changed it . Now you only get a Glock from the dead body , anyways here ya go :

Bunker Alfa Keycard -

11;6357104;7536755;6488159;7471201;6226020;97::25

Edited by Dash021

6 hours ago, XBeccaX said:

Thanks it was the card id I'm looking for as it seems they have removed the card from the dead body (bug maybe) but I've spent 2 days killing zombies opening chests and haven't found a single card. I restarted so my bunker is fully closed :(

Oh ok.

3 hours ago, Dash021 said:

Yeah , in the latest update they changed it . Now you only get a Glock from the dead body , anyways here ya go :

Bunker Alfa Keycard -

11;6357104;7536755;6488159;7471201;6226020;97::25

Thanks so much dash been scrolling back through pages trying to find that ;) how come there isn't a full id list sticky posted :(