Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Gold by NoFear & Chopper/ATV Finalized  by kimchanjun are still WORKING perfectly on 1.6.5!! 

It used to be (I think 99.99) butnow vale is changed to 39.99 ( may be wrong) but just started search with the highest coin amount availabe to purchase on 1.6.5.

I used "Finalize everything (chopper , ATV , Gunsmith bench etc. ) by @kimchanjun" on the chopper.. But on the ATV do i Have to have group 7 - 8 - 9 -10 all parts already in those?

Example ATV group 7 is Scrap metal i have 6/500. Group 8 is Rubber Parts i have 5/150. Group 9 is Ball Bearing i have 25/100. Group 10 is Bolts i have 5/320. In order to find the correct values do all these parts need to be found first?

I got a problem, I tried hacking the chopper to finalize (only gas tank and fork missing) it but I screwed it up and now I cant access the blueprint of the chopper at all. Is there a way to revert the hack or remove the whole chopper somehow or some other solution perhaps, any1 had same issue appearing? TY