Jump to content
Overkilllord

Last day on earth survival

Recommended Posts


Lol .......
Lol? You cannot understand the english language or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NickTSPre said:
5 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:
Lol .......

Lol? You cannot understand the english language or something?

Hahaha Lol ........ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hahaha Lol ........ 
Are you not capable for answering? Well you are reported for making fun of your interlocutor...
Have fun with your youtube channel... Keep disrespecting the GG community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NickTSPre said:

 

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now kefir detected a cheaters

Btw how to take it off this cap? Cause impossible to take it off this cap @Anonymous1000 help me please

Screenshot_20171220-190719.png

Edited by Lokyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lokyou said:

Now kefir detected a cheaters

Btw how to take it off this cap? Cause impossible to take it off this cap @Anonymous1000 help me please

Screenshot_20171220-190719.png

I work on removing that hat. I'm very close to achieving it. we are more than 2 million who have done hack. Kefir will not dare to restore our accounts or his application will fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Anonymous1000 said:

I work on removing that hat. I'm very close to achieving it. we are more than 2 million who have done hack. Kefir will not dare to restore our accounts or his application will fall.

Thanks @Anonymous1000 for ur respons..  ur all the best🎄🎄🙏😁

Sorry for my bad english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, theking1327 said:

if you know how to remove this ficking cheater hat juate let me know how

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lokyou said:

Thanks @Anonymous1000 for ur respons..  ur all the best🎄🎄🙏😁

Sorry for my bad english

22 hours ago, theking1327 said:

 

 

19 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

@Anonymous1000 after removing the hat , can you manage to make an Inbox swap method ?

Have you already removed the hat?
the video was public on my channel many hours ago

https://m.youtube.com/c/ANONYMOUS1000HACKER 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theking1327 said:

its dont work for me i dont know why but somebody can help me @Anonymous1000

do not worry soon I'll upload another video.
but first I'll sleep to do the video right 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Anonymous1000 ur tutor isi perfecct🤘🤘 i hope u can find permanen methode for take it of this hat..🤘

Thanks for ur hardwork sir.. 

Anyone please subscribe anonymous 1000 channel on YouTube👍👍👍

Sorry for my bad English🙏😁

Edited by Lokyou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Installing update 1.7

As I'm observing the game, it seems I didn't get detected as cheater (no cheater hat). Nick Santy still there and you can hack the christmas point to get nice things (e.g. Flare gun, Bunker Resetter Battery, Frozen Staff etc.) Just search the point as Double, refine as you fed the deers or give Nick Santy some christmas ornament.

I can finally rest peacefully thanks to this forum. I hack the game only the coin and farming is REALLY hard. Then I accept the Raider event and I lost many resources stored in my chests. It turns out level 3 walls can't stop those raiders...

 

Is there a way to undo/restart the raider event? Now I regret accepting them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/1/6 at 11:55 AM, observerowl said:

Installing update 1.7

As I'm observing the game, it seems I didn't get detected as cheater (no cheater hat). Nick Santy still there and you can hack the christmas point to get nice things (e.g. Flare gun, Bunker Resetter Battery, Frozen Staff etc.) Just search the point as Double, refine as you fed the deers or give Nick Santy some christmas ornament.

I can finally rest peacefully thanks to this forum. I hack the game only the coin and farming is REALLY hard. Then I accept the Raider event and I lost many resources stored in my chests. It turns out level 3 walls can't stop those raiders...

 

Is there a way to undo/restart the raider event? Now I regret accepting them.

Have no idea how the game detect whether you are a cheater. Maybe excessive amount of coins I guess. I have 300K coins and is given the hat every time I died. But it is ok since no issue removing it.

Regarding raider event, doesn't it reset every day like healer/trader/bunker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2018 at 12:55 AM, observerowl said:

Installing update 1.7

As I'm observing the game, it seems I didn't get detected as cheater (no cheater hat). Nick Santy still there and you can hack the christmas point to get nice things (e.g. Flare gun, Bunker Resetter Battery, Frozen Staff etc.) Just search the point as Double, refine as you fed the deers or give Nick Santy some christmas ornament.

I can finally rest peacefully thanks to this forum. I hack the game only the coin and farming is REALLY hard. Then I accept the Raider event and I lost many resources stored in my chests. It turns out level 3 walls can't stop those raiders...

 

Is there a way to undo/restart the raider event? Now I regret accepting them.

The game developer said that if you're hacker, and you choose "I'm naughty" in the event, they will not give you cheater hat, but if you choose "I'm nice", they give you cheater hat as punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

The game developer said that if you're hacker, and you choose "I'm naughty" in the event, they will not give you cheater hat, but if you choose "I'm nice", they give you cheater hat as punishment.

Whoa, I started hacking after the christmas event. I chose "I'm Nice", and no dummy hat.

Anyway today Kefir updates again to 1.7.1.

It seems raider event will be harder

_______________________________________________
added 2 minutes later
14 hours ago, lastdayearth said:

Have no idea how the game detect whether you are a cheater. Maybe excessive amount of coins I guess. I have 300K coins and is given the hat every time I died. But it is ok since no issue removing it.

Regarding raider event, doesn't it reset every day like healer/trader/bunker?

I only have 100k coins. no hat.

Raider event reset every 24 hours after you logged in to the game.

As update 1.7.1, it seems the wait is longer. maybe 48 hour, because I'm not seeing theses raider now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how can I store items in my inbox?

I want to store like 555 scar as a single item in my inbox can I do that ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the dev patched inapp purchase hack ??ive found the right adresses and pointers but swaps adresses not working anymore....or its just me ??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×