Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

5 hours ago, DemiGod666 said:

Didn't save mine..it reloaded from where i found the address 

I'll post a video later. Was that with HP or durability? Durability is harder to narrow down. I was able to successfully freeze a hammer's durability and keep the data after that. It's between 1-100 with -1 step value change after each hit. I don't know if that's like that for heavy weapons (glock wastes -1 per shot but I'm not so sure about the shotgun or M4 or heavy maces). 

I'll look into it. 

2 minutes ago, Krakken said:

I'll post a video later. Was that with HP or durability? Durability is harder to narrow down. I was able to successfully freeze a hammer's durability and keep the data after that. It's between 1-100 with -1 step value change after each hit. I don't know if that's like that for heavy weapons (glock wastes -1 per shot but I'm not so sure about the shotgun or M4 or heavy maces). 

I'll look into it. 

It was for durability..and i tried it with glock it worked but didn't save.

Yes, video would be great help. Looking forward to it.

Guys can you give me step by step procedure on how to install free craft mode? With lucky patcher. I dont know if I have to uninstall my playstore ldoe app and download the modded apk before I patch it on lucky pather. Please help. Thanks

1 hour ago, rektxx said:

Hey im kinda new to all of this but how can i restore my gameplay when i uninstall and install the game back its not showing me to restore :(

Connect to the same Google play account you used last time..select a server and play then when the game loads it should ask for restoration of your saved data.

If you didn't connect to Google play account then sorry to say but your data is lost. 

5 hours ago, Krakken said:

I'll look into it. 

Is there any way to hack health?? 

10 hours ago, DemiGod666 said:

It was for durability..and i tried it with glock it worked but didn't save.

Yes, video would be great help. Looking forward to it.

I believe the trick is to unfreeze the condition values before leaving a map and freezing when entering. My biggest trouble is narrowing down this value. 

For that I need help, I need a way to find the Dword for weapon condition maybe connected to another value through a group search or through a specific offset.. I end up wasting more bullets trying to find this value than to make the hack work. Once you freeze, you're good. 

4 hours ago, Jeevan008 said:

Is there any way to hack health?? 

Refer to:

18 hours ago, Krakken said:

Found a way to hack HP. 

1. Lose some HP and search for that amount on Double Anonymous. 

2. Heal/get hit and refine until you get only one address. Go to it. 

3. Select that address and the address two lines above it and save them both for their Double values (yes, with the exponential one). 

4. Freeze them both. 

When you log out, your progress will not be lost. 

Jeez.. Anyone know how to manipulate skill point value? It didn't look like working with the method written here and then i don't know how but the skill point value has been chnaged but massively big negative value... I tried to revert it back but I couldn't as it won't save. I don't remember how I chnaged it. I can still find the skill point address using energy point or coin.. And Just changing double value of skill point, won't make any chnage.. Any help please 

31 minutes ago, Wowjokers said:

Jeez.. Anyone know how to manipulate skill point value? It didn't look like working with the method written here and then i don't know how but the skill point value has been chnaged but massively big negative value... I tried to revert it back but I couldn't as it won't save. I don't remember how I chnaged it. I can still find the skill point address using energy point or coin.. And Just changing double value of skill point, won't make any chnage.. Any help please 

Find that value on Double (the negative value), change the double value to something normal, quit game immediately and check again. If it doesn't work, try to use the "add to value, do not replace" method. Good luck, mate. I had my coins with a big decimal number and corrected it the same way. 

You can manipulate coins, defense and skill point by change one value with each other for example you have 1 mil coins so you can change your defense and skill point to 1 mil or vice versa:

1. Seach current skill point with double anonymous
  2. Make some change to skill point so you get 1 result, go to selected address
  3. Save a value 2nd line above skill point address. the one with dword value. So now you get 2 value, one is skill value in double and second is a dword value.
  4. Locate coins value which is 8th line below skill point value address
  5. Now you can change gold or skill point. replace each value to their respective value. double to double and dword to dword.

You can change defense with this method too or maybe other value that have same double-dword pattern.

I hope you understand my bad english.. lul..

Edited by Dark_Ryu