Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

11 hours ago, KingJMS22 said:

Precisely....I watched the immortality hack on Dr Hack's channel before he removed it...and then i watched the quantity hack on here....lol so i figured why not combine the two....i got it to stick after I cleared the game's cache...

Can you give a detailed instruction? I tried clearing the cache but the game progress would not save.

OK Here we go. Make it sticky. Here you can find the majority of the hacks that still are working. You can always mix and match and have everything you desire!
Try them on your own risk and remember to always have a backup of your files! ;)

Freeze and dupe (inventory) by @Krakken

Spoiler

Gold Hack by @NoFear

Spoiler

Finalize everything (chopper , ATV , Gunsmith bench etc. ) by @kimchanjun

Spoiler

Inapp purchases by @NoFear

Spoiler

Inbox items' count by @Krakken

Spoiler

Inbox item swap by @kimchanjun

Spoiler

Item ID by @NoFear & @kimchanjun

Spoiler

Swap item ID and dupe (inventory) by @NoFear

Spoiler

AIO pointer hacks by @Krakken  ( @NoFear 's method )

Spoiler

v 1.6.4 Item ID swap

Spoiler

Edited by NickTSPre
Beta v1.6.9

Hi guys..

I use lib mod for the game.. energy is unlimited.. but i miss event like airdrops and plane crash.. anyway to mod the energy back to 100, use gg what value do i look for?

Thanks

Sent from my E39 using Tapatalk

I found out that if you change the ID of an item to iron plate, that your save game will corrupt.

I used this for search: 19;6619250;7274611;7471221;6619235;6881375;7274610;6226030;7078000;7602273;101

40 minutes ago, IHaIt said:

I found out that if you change the ID of an item to iron plate, that your save game will corrupt.

I used this for search: 19;6619250;7274611;7471221;6619235;6881375;7274610;6226030;7078000;7602273;101

Yes. We 've mentioned that some times before.
Iron plate - Steel plate - Copper ore - Copper bar - Strong Alcohol - Fur - Fur Armor (all parts) cannot be forced to ID swap in inbox.
On the other hand the oak wood - oak plank - steel bar can, because those items were in the code from the beginning but not usable ingame.
Newly introduced items are kinda "forbidden" for inbox till they make them purchaseable through inapp crates(inbox friendly) ~ I assume.

Edited by NickTSPre

5 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Yes. We 've mentioned that some times before.
Iron plate - Steel plate - Copper ore - Copper bar - Strong Alcohol - Fur - Fur Armor (all parts) cannot be forced to ID swap in inbox.
On the other hand the oak wood - oak plank - steel bar...

Thank you. Sry, then I overlooked these facts if you mentioned it.

17 hours ago, Trol1025 said:

this forum fcks me hard.. Lol everytime i come its sored by votes not by date.. Now when somebody sorted it, its all locked behind spoilers that i cant open..

How come you cannot open the spoilers? :p From what device you browse the forum? I have no problem from my laptop Opera browser neither from my smartphone's tapatalk.

14 hours ago, IHaIt said:

Thank you. Sry, then I overlooked these facts if you mentioned it.

No worries mate! I 'm just giving more info on what you 've mentioned! ;) 

Edited by NickTSPre

On 2017/10/9 at 2:52 PM, Trol1025 said:

this forum fcks me hard.. Lol everytime i come its sored by votes not by date.. Now when somebody sorted it, its all locked behind spoilers that i cant open..

This really sucks. What I did is first sort the topic by date and then add this url to bookmark. Then I use this bookmark to access the topic. The link looks like this: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17283-last-day-on-earth-survival/?sortby=date&page=82

The pain is sometimes when you click a button to jump to another page, it will automatically switch back to "sort by votes" wtf.

On 2017/10/10 at 8:50 AM, XBeccaX said:

Hello guys when I type in the chest id code and press the button it searches but nothing is found. It seems like it resets back to then start. Any ideas why or how to fix ? Thanks all :)

-Check the id first: wrong numbers, symbols (";" or ":") and missing data type indicators (HEX should be followed by "h")

-Tick the search by order option

-Properly limit the length of the search (the number after "::")

On 10/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, NickTSPre said:

OK Here we go. Make it sticky. Here you can find the majority of the hacks that still are working. You can always mix and match and have everything you desire!
Try them on your own risk and remember to always have a backup of your files! ;)

Freeze and dupe (inventory) by @Krakken

Reveal hidden contents

Gold Hack by @NoFear

Reveal hidden contents

Finalize everything (chopper , ATV , Gunsmith bench etc. ) by @kimchanjun

Reveal hidden contents

Inapp purchases by @NoFear

Reveal hidden contents

Inbox items' count by @Krakken

Reveal hidden contents

Inbox item swap by @kimchanjun

Reveal hidden contents

Item ID by @NoFear & @kimchanjun

Reveal hidden contents

Swap item ID and dupe (inventory) by @NoFear

Reveal hidden contents

AIO pointer hacks by @Krakken  ( @NoFear 's method )

Reveal hidden contents

On 10/8/2017 at 4:55 PM, Enyby said:

I think it would be nice in the first post of this topic to make a list of links to useful posts in the topic. This would greatly simplify its use.
This can only be done by someone in the subject. If someone does this, then I or
@NoFear, we can place this information in the first post.

Thank you very much for this, Nick, NoFear and Enyby. I was planning on arranging this for a while now but no time whatsoever. I'm very glad to be part of this community. It's very solid and united for the same purpose. 

I hope I'll be more active again in the future. I enjoy being here more than playing any game at the moment. I haven't had this much fun in years and I've learned so much. 

Hope to join you a lot more, and soon. Best wishes, my friends. <3 

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 9:59 PM, DarkangelX15X said:

Anyone give me tungsten and titan ore id please

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 1:56 AM, KingJMS22 said:

What i have so far.

Screenshot_2017-09-18-20-24-18.png

Bro i need titan and tungstens Ore id please give me