Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
Just now, shinobi97 said:

duplicate all items that have been previously patched. Power no longer know how to duplicate items like bot / weapon.  Maybe @NoFear have other way

There is... But can be time consuming just to get the initial values. 

Ideally, someone would create a list of ordered dword values and corresponding item (very time consuming)...

Basically take a resource you can buy in the shop and remap the item id to another. 

11 minutes ago, Valle3 said:

Hey guys,

Is there any way to dupe the box that i have in my "inbox"?  

Any ideas? Videos? 

Thanks in advance! Btw you guys are awesome!

box.thumb.JPG.1296a649a291cb723ce83e941058793f.JPG

Its there in 45 - 56 pages. Just search mate. Don't be lazy.

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Ideally, someone would create a list of ordered dword values and corresponding item (very time consuming)...

Basically take a resource you can buy in the shop and remap the item id to another. 

I do not understand how you find a gap in hacking with Game Guardian. But it was awesome

A guy on another forum made a split hack mod APK which works really good, but not for the single stack items such as weps and other of same type... along with 3000 damage hack.. BUT! for the damage hack the zombie also has damage hack lmfaoooo... but still.. it works lol.. PM me if you want the link as I may not be allowed to post it publicly..

Hi, wanted to ask if anyone else has this problem .. 

So basically before this update i had hacked the summer pack and placed 4 chest and the rest in my inbox..now if i take the chests and try to place it, it says max 3...and i don't know what is wrong...i can place the normal chest but not the summer pack one.

9 minutes ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

Hey @_Levi_ could U tell me what to do after address is found? I forgot... and ur video is not working

Sorry mate. I deleted my video.But here is some screenshots. I hope you understand this.

Screenshot_20170827-200206.thumb.png.af1f98770fa42c2b872047a39015cce4.png

Screenshot_20170827-200210.thumb.png.8b06c876131f99e5dcafd441d4ef9a1a.png

Screenshot_20170827-200217.thumb.png.2c8dbfa271dc6c2d3d01b6ffad0fb0e3.png

Screenshot_20170827-200223.thumb.png.2e320198dc43e4e0a2b0f49dca9fe19c.png

Screenshot_20170827-200232.thumb.png.e422bdc3629c8bd13ce3abb6a0f63a10.png

Remember to unfreeze it like I said.

48 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Fortunately, most resources needed can be gotten through the various boxes in shop. After getting the items, it's possible to edit the quantity of such items to like 500m. That grants a big stock for most items. 

Editing values seems very pertinent when it comes to exclusive items which can't be obtained through regular or paid ways. Like your great method to generate metal bars unavailable at the moment. 

11 minutes ago, FourmB0ss said:

A guy on another forum made a split hack mod APK which works really good, but not for the single stack items such as weps and other of same type... along with 3000 damage hack.. BUT! for the damage hack the zombie also has damage hack lmfaoooo... but still.. it works lol.. PM me if you want the link as I may not be allowed to post it publicly..

We have that through GG since like page 5, mate. 

18 minutes ago, Zombieplayer21 said:

Hey @_Levi_ could U tell me what to do after address is found? I forgot... and ur video is not working

Item dupe, old video.. Follow everything closely, don't skip steps.