Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

15 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

GOLD HACK BY NOFEAR METHOD EXPLAINED

YOU GUYS MIGHT BE FRUSTRATED THAT THE PLACEMENT OF VIOLET ADDRESS IS NOT SAME AS HIM.

Screenshot_20170822-133454.thumb.png.a7345f9b1c6bba78dd04db86013bc5fc.png(THIS IS THE VIOLET ADDRESS)

WELL DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. FOLLOW THIS STEPS AND FOLLOW NOFEAR'S GOLD HACK.

1.thumb.png.92ace47983fd6b64453c2c61b24b5900.png

SELECT ONLY A:ANONYMOUS. UN TICK ALL OTHER MEMORY RANGES. AND CLICK SAVE.

Screenshot_20170822-132719.thumb.png.86c6139b593526c565f5dcd48976d5bb.png

Screenshot_20170822-132728.thumb.png.7f4021b932f9ec868cb103692e120125.png

SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL FIND THIS.

Screenshot_20170822-132738.thumb.png.2a34d7acda120d077235c885b283fd0d.png

SELECT ONLY THESE VALUE FORMATS. AND SELECT YES.

Screenshot_20170822-133454.thumb.png.7ee48ce1bd013a90733c45fc31a73a0d.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IS THAT ALL OF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA. SO HOW DO NOFEAR'S METHOD WILL WORK IN OTHER AREAS.

WELL SEE THIS PICTURE. THE AMOUNT IS DIFFERENT WITH NOFEAR.

Screenshot_20170822-140018.thumb.png.59bd22632ffe1245b70cacaf48abf47f.png

SAME GOES FOR EVERYBODY. JUST PUT THE VALUE AND SEARCH AS DOUBLE SAME AS HOW NOFEAR IS DOING.

Screenshot_20170822-140048.thumb.png.e0e198e04a2b9516269c581a632bbab9.png]

Read my comment.

One thing i'd like to add

Some currencies use "," instead of "." to separate the cents.

It worked for me, i'm from Brazil btw. Even though the screen was showing a dot in the price.

Is there any working hack for energy?

36 minutes ago, toskoman said:

It worked for me, i'm from Brazil btw. Even though the screen was showing a dot in the price.

I haven't done any energy hack. But now you can always buy energy with coin now that you have hacked coin amount. 

1 hour ago, DrakeEdwards said:

@simran840

Video would not load and couldn't download.  Says "Still processing video".  I will try again later.
In the meantime, drop me pm.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwzFLOqPwiwIS0l5OGNhOHhEeUE/view

try this link, i reuplod it..

my gold hack and item dup hack both work , so i think i do some mistakes in inbox hack.. 

Edited by simran840

• Moderators

***caution***

I don't know the effects this hack could have on your account. I don't play the game, so no idea the long term effect. Maybe instead of adding 300,do the 100 instead. 

Tungsten is highest, DO NOT attempt to edit the bar # above tungsten and try to claim. 

5 hours ago, toskoman said:

sim, realmente funciona no brazil xD

When i do the inbox editing i am using 2 wood stack..one with 641 and one with 660...but after editing the wood i cant save it...i tried waiting doesn't save ..i tried entering map doesn't save also..any idea what im doing wrong ?

@NoFear DUDE YOU ARE GOD!! Cant thank you enough for the gold hack ..i used your gold hack method with the summer pack..it worked !!! Now i have the military storage!! Hope this works in next update and they add more purchases...will do the same again!

Justone more thing can you help me with inbox hack.. After changing my wood it doesn't save 

53 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

@NoFear DUDE YOU ARE GOD!! Cant thank you enough for the gold hack ..i used your gold hack method with the summer pack..it worked !!! Now i have the military storage!! Hope this works in next update and they add more purchases...will do the same again!

Justone more thing can you help me with inbox hack.. After changing my wood it doesn't save 

How do you hack summer package? I tried but didn't work. Maybe you can shed some light.

8 hours ago, tomyryu said:

have u set the search range? to ANONYMOUS,i play 3 acc and all of them have chop..

i dont mean u bro this guy might copy from this site or mayb not 1f605.png

How do I set the search to anonymous? All of the search results come up at c++ alloc

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

How do I set the search to anonymous? All of the search results come up at c++ alloc

Open gg, at bottom of screen where it says gg version #, click that. 

6 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

How do you hack summer package? I tried but didn't work. Maybe you can shed some light.

Same process ..i dont live in us so for me price was 21.99..i double search it chose the first value go to...then just as no fear video save the address by gping to pointers and stuff...then after you save the address i chose to work with gasoline since i have boost active..double search 400;800..i chose 400 so after that go to..then same process of going through the pointer..when last purple value copy address and search it adding h..go to saved address copy it and replace ...then buy the gasoline and check your inbox..

In conclusion it's exactly the same process just change the starting value with your price of summer pack.