Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

6 hours ago, Krakken said:

I don't get it why would you want to have many crates, I also edited to a lot but what I do is get the items I want, clean the trash, edit the goodies to 500m and it's set. That way you don't go on opening again and again. 

i am just freek out? and check for other methods bcos someone say inbox hack doesn't work , so i didn't check it

but i have problem i don't undesrstand the method u say follow this

when i edit the inbox value it change but after restarting it doesn't save

plzzz send some easy steps because i am not professional like you i just learn from what you do   replyyy  

1 hour ago, Ryubei said:

Here are the steps that I use. I got it from someone on youtube. I forgot his name. I set memory range to anonymous only, And then I take out a stack of an item ie. fuel. Then I search using DWord. and do the add/subtract method as you go along until only one value is left. Then I go to the process and look for two identical addresses ie. 433D-433D and check only both of those so I don't lose them and then I freeze both. Then I proceed to duping the items. When I'm done I go back to GG and unfreeze them. It used to work a few days ago. There was this one instance when I did the item dupe and froze my hp to clear bunker alfa level 2. I did this the night before the 2nd 1.5.5 patch/bug fix was rolled out. It was around that time when the issue started. After I cleared bunker alfa I logged out and when I logged back in I got reverted. Let me know if I am doing something wrong and I would appreciate any new advice that I can try. Thanks.

Update: I retried duping again just now. This time I closed the game immediately after duping. Here's what happened. It got reverted. However I noticed the item was no longer in one stack. But rather it got split in half. 10 of each.

You're editing both dword at the same time? Youre applying values where you should not. Do as the videos show you and don't take shortcuts, mate. 

Edit: this still works since v1.4.3

Edited by Krakken

I think item dupe can never be patched because it's work since first version , by the way i really need help for inbox , i noticed the new verification value , i tried to change it to 999999 and it worked , but after restarting the game , it didn't save , any help ?

6 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@Krakken and @NoFear theres new pattern from searches/partvalues. I somehow edit on 2nd try by editing the 1st equivalent value above the original amount.

sample before edit:

other 19 values above before next items

equivalent value : 768

part value: 0

original value: 20

sample during/after edit:

other 19 values above before next items

equivalent value : 1999999105

original value: 1999999999

step 1: find amount on inbox using dword until 1value is left. then go to.(50 gas amount, equivalent value above is 408)

step 1.2: while outside home I look for the old equivalent values to replace the new one. from home sample I want my old amount 1999999999 with equivalent value of 19999999507 as of now

step 2: and replace the original value like the other old values

replaces:

equivalent value as of now is 408 to 1999999507

part value 0

part value 0

part value 0

original value as of now is 50 to 1999999999

step 3: as of outside home, enter home then eat from quickslot then open then close acid bath/gunsmith/atv twice then restart game.

edited for better explaination 8/22/17

@DarkangelX15X and @hero007 heres for the betterment :p lolz

@tomyryu confirmed saved :) just follow the steps..

to all with 0coins..... thats still a problem sorry -_- no coins no inbox hack if no purchases with quantity... I hope we find luck to edit it again.

Why not just get a mod apk or lib files for 1.5.5 and craft as many AK47's as you want...What's the big fuss for the modified weapons? +2 damage and whatever else? Not worth it to me. Anyway, duping items by freezing still works, I made a video which you can view below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwZc7zWkDEfXOExxbmZOMTdjUmc

Below you can find mod apk/lib file for latest patch (Credit to GodIsAGamer). Duping still saves for me btw.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18gyPJMkXUxlFQhM0OaB9nGJ4xYitMopTEblNzU_i7EA

P.S Oops didn't know you could hear my music in the background xD

Edited by LemmeSmashYou

15 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

Why not just get a mod apk or lib files for 1.5.5 and craft as many AK47's as you want...What's the big fuss for the modified weapons? +2 damage and whatever else? Not worth it to me. Anyway, duping items by freezing still works, I made a video which you can view below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwZc7zWkDEfXOExxbmZOMTdjUmc

Below you can find mod apk/lib file for latest patch (Credit to GodIsAGamer). Duping still saves for me btw.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18gyPJMkXUxlFQhM0OaB9nGJ4xYitMopTEblNzU_i7EA

P.S Oops didn't know you could hear my music in the background xD

Yes thanks for that lib file. Its hidden under 5 sites with ads . ????

5 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Yes thanks for that lib file. Its hidden under 5 sites with ads . ????

Question about lib file,

do you backup the original lib2cpp.so , replace with hacked one, do you free crafts in game, exit and replace original lib2cpp.so back and play normally ?

Edited by Saxyanimal

2 hours ago, Ryubei said:

Here please check my screen caps. from log in, to item duping to log out and log in again.

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-47-30.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-47-38.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-48-07.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-50-28.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-51-01.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-51-39.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-51-59.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-52-16.png

Screenshot_2017-08-21-22-52-23.png

You're only checking the verification value. Check both verification and quantity addresses and save them. Freeze, abuse, restart. That's it. Don't split items with the chests open, do it in your inventory (regardless what map you're in). 

2 hours ago, Ryubei said:

Wasn't this the old method? This stopped working for me during the 1.5.3-1.5.4, but still thanks I'll give it a try. I'll let you know if it worked. 

Never stopped working. 

19 minutes ago, Krakken said:

You're only checking the verification value. Check both verification and quantity addresses and save them. Freeze, abuse, restart. That's it. Don't split items with the chests open, do it in your inventory (regardless what map you're in). 

Never stopped working. 

Doin with chest open works for me, that's how I do it and it works fine.

Hi, i've noticed that the above address of the one for inbox items is related with the time you buyed it and it changes every game restart... But it's a similar added value for all elements inboxed at the same period of time...

So, for example...

- If you open a chest and have 3 elements such: 5 x Item A + 20 x Item B + 20 x Item C... You can edit the Dword of Item A and the above, with same values as Item B and C, and when you restart you'll have 20 x Item A.

And better...

- If you buy 700 x Wood at the same period of time that you open a chest, you'll get 700 x each element you get with the chest editing their dwords and above dwords with the same as the dwords of the pack of wood buyed at the same time.