Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

59 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Watch the video closely, step by step. You must be in your inventory, and clean preferably at least at first. Select your stack so you don't forget which slot you're clicking on. When you find your value, go to it in the addresses list. You must save that address and the value check directly above it. It's a 3-digit Dword. Save both. 

Get your stack back to max (20 if possible) in case you split it. Freeze both values. In game, split until you fill. Don't forget to unfreeze. Connect the stacks so it makes stacks of 20 again and store. 

You don't have to move map or do anything at all. Just kill the game and check if it worked until you nail it. It's very intuitive, I'll try to record a new video. 

Thx i did the same steps and it worked ^^ so now we have energy hack , money hack , skillpoints hack and items hack , i think we're good until the next update

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Edit the 24 to 1024

Edit the 881 to 1881

It still wouldn't work. 

So I now have 12 SkillPts, and the DWORD being 659. 

12 -> 1012; 659 -> 1659. Used a SkillPt, went back to see the results of GG, now the value of double is 3868 and the DWORD is 2559.

• Moderators

Doesn't save... 

And not sure how it will effect saving... 

Dword

10;1;100::9

Edit 1 to 0.

If you want edit 100 to something large. 

10 = hunger/thirst timer

1 = amount

100 = max value. 

Enjoy

It still wouldn't work. 

So I now have 12 SkillPts, and the DWORD being 659. 

12 -> 1012; 659 -> 1659. Used a SkillPt, went back to see the results of GG, now the value of double is 3868 and the DWORD is 2559.

Remap skill points to your xp. Follow the gold method, but instead apply it to skill points instead. 

Or find your xp value

Copy the dword/double combination, since it is proper. 

3 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Remap skill points to your xp. Follow the gold method, but instead apply it to skill points instead. 

Or find your xp value

Okay, will try and do so. Thank you very much for your assistance. :) And for the tuts.

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

Doesn't save... 

And not sure how it will effect saving... 

Dword

10;1;100::9

Edit 10 to 0.

If you want edit 100 to something large. 

10 = hunger/thirst timer

100 = max value. 

Enjoy

Or find your xp value

can i use your tut "gold n exp" when my gold 0? or another method to find exp when gold 0?thx b4

This is video about hack coin and skill point base on NoFear's tip.

This is order you need follow when group, you can exchange them but need follow this order.

1. Energy
  2. skill point
  3. Coin
  4. Exp

And about Exp address you can use Coin address and Offset calculator with 30 (maybe not work with you, check value before edit it)

Edited by kimchanjun

8 minutes ago, kimchanjun said:

How about without energy ..mine is negetive value because of energy hack somehow so cant use this method 

22 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

How about without energy ..mine is negetive value because of energy hack somehow so cant use this method 

So you can group without energy. And about the way you made your energy negative, im try to make it but still not negative :v

Some way i can tell you how to make your energy become to positive ( maybe not work, but you can try)

1. if you can found energy's address, you can edit it.

2. if you can hack coin, try to buy energy.

Edited by kimchanjun

8 hours ago, FourmB0ss said:

I will not post links but people have already released free craft and build mod along with others... google it you'll find it but if you wanna be a geek then follow the video guides :D

I know that there is a "mod" apk with free craft. I want to hack it manually with GG. ?

On 27/07/2017 at 5:19 AM, NoFear said:

Again, please, I only ask you give credit to me if you repost this anywhere... 

Using the N=O+D function, find your XP value. Once you find it, copy it.Save and restart game .

Double value search your gold and xp in an ordered search. Should have 4 results. 

Goto the first result of your gold, scroll up and only -8 bytes away is an address being pointed to. Copy address location. Dword search the hex of address location. Should have 1 result. The 1st xp value, -8 bytes away, copy the address location. Goto got hex search of the pointer for gold. Edit dword value and paste the xp hex address and your gold will not point to the xp value. This is of you have a lot of xp. XP is very easily hacked, so you can remap gold to xp qty. Save edit and reopen and everything saved fine. 

Couldn't get the Dword search. What might be I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, kimchanjun said:

This is order you need follow when group, you can exchange them but need follow this order.

1. Energy
  2. skill point
  3. Coin
  4. Exp

And about Exp address you can use Coin address and Offset calculator with 30 (maybe not work with you, check value before edit it)

i got more 1000 address on first scan, next scan after change value energy, still 1000 address, my gold 0

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Husein said:

i got more 1000 address on first scan, next scan after change value energy, still 1000 address, my gold 0

If you don't mind waiting, after work, I'll make a guide for those who have 0 gold.