Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

51 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

@Krakken how bout single stacked items for dupe? :) that would be great too

@NoFear

I don't know any way to duplicate fixed items. I don't think it's possible to copy-paste the information of an inventory slot to another. I only know how to work with variable numbers, and since you can't stack and split a weapon, the only approach I saw possible would be editing or freezing the condition. 

I can find the values, thanks to @NoFearfor showing new ways to find unknown values with fuzzy searches. By fuzzy searching in a map, and rescan decreasing values after hitting one zombie, I narrowed down to a number between 0 and 100 which corresponds to condition. It changes -2 points after each hit. It has a value check on the address above it but freezing both like freeze dupe had no effect before or after relog. This assuming condition is a decreasing value which goes from 100 to 0... 

So I thought maybe it's an increasing value for the weapons own damage but also no success even after finding another address which increases +2 points after each hit and is directly related to the weapons condition as well. 

I don't know if it is a situation like gold where NoFear said there were current, initial and spent values/addresses for gold. 

BTW, many thanks @NoFear, I've really learned a bunch from you directly or indirectly only on this thread. Genius! 

Hi guys, yes i want free craft too, but it not work anymore, please someone find it.

And about weapon durability, i found it, there are 2 way, first way it will not save your progress, second way it will

This how you do it:

First, prepare weapon you wantto hack durability, in here i use minigun okay (durability 200, new gun never use)

Equip minigun, goto green area

Okay, open GG, set memory range to anonymous only (A)

Search 180~200, type dword

It will show many result, use minigun to kill zombies, after that unknown search select decrease, repeat it until you find the value

Okay now you already find the durability value, example 190 (its mean you already use minigun to kill something ten times (200-10:190) everytime you shoot zombies it decrease durability by 1, hope you understand

Okay the value is 190, click it, now tap go to, you will find 2 memory address: 190 and above it 450 

(Remember 450 above 190 address, the value always change everytime you exit and log in the game)

Okay now remember that two value 190, above it 450

Now using that minigun to kill zombies, but remember dont make the durability until zero, you will lose it

Okay after using it until durability is red, now we gonna make durability to 190 again

Open GG, now go to address value, look it changes, if durability is 5 now, above address is change too: 

Example now is: 5, above it is 90

Okay now change that address 90 back to 450, and 5 change it back to 190

Now use the gun again the durability will back to 190, congratulation, repeat it if u want minigun not break and remember the game progress is stil save

The first way that will not save your progress is freeze the value, if u freeze 190 and above it 450, you will easy have unbreakable minigun, but in my case it willnot save the progress, the progress will be back to last time you freeze the value

Nofear im your fans hehe, read my first post correct it if im wrong, hope you find another way

5 hours ago, Krakken said:

I've already posted a video and tutorial on how to dupe items with freeze so you fill your chests within a minute.. Same method working on v1.5.1

But using this method my progresse are not saved 

24 minutes ago, DarkangelX15X said:

When you want to exit after duping you must go to map or another location to update then leave. That what works for me.. I duped full crate of steaks and they were not saved so i dupped them again and went to map> they were saved so i assume its working this way. maybe if wrong. Execuse me for my bad english

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

It's free craft people want for latest version...? 

How? Hihi.

Guys! Where do you find  high end steel?I can only make steel bar. Where can I find some material to build higher grade metals?

Update on gold hacking :  i SUCCESSFULLY edited the gold but after editing the value changed instantly (not like in video) so i spend 5 coins to reset skills and leaved the game and coins were saved.

My Skill Points won't save, I've tried doing so for the 10th time. Here's how I did it:

1. Anonymous - Double (My gold is 48959, and my skill points are 24)

2. I tried searching for 48959;24:: to no avail. Then I switched both number, being 24;48959::

3. I edited the first result (which is 24), went to the address, set as Double to 224 then edited the DWORD which was 881 to 1081.

4. Used a skill point, then the value wasn't what I was expecting, the new value is 1889.

5. Me being dumb and all, went to green zone, went back home, exited the game, viola! The only changed was that the Skill Point is now 23 (when I used 1 @step4)

If anyone would be so kind to point be to the right direction, that would be helpful. Alot. I've also watched @NoFear's tut, following the same exact step.

Edited by Sanskrit

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Sanskrit said:

. I edited the first result (which is 24), went to the address, set as Double to 224 then edited the DWORD which was 881 to 1081.

Edit the 24 to 1024

Edit the 881 to 1881

1 hour ago, Trol1025 said:

When you want to exit after duping you must go to map or another location to update then leave. That what works for me.. I duped full crate of steaks and they were not saved so i dupped them again and went to map> they were saved so i assume its working this way. maybe if wrong. Execuse me for my bad english

1 hour ago, DarkangelX15X said:
7 hours ago, Krakken said:

I've already posted a video and tutorial on how to dupe items with freeze so you fill your chests within a minute.. Same method working on v1.5.1

Watch the video closely, step by step. You must be in your inventory, and clean preferably at least at first. Select your stack so you don't forget which slot you're clicking on. When you find your value, go to it in the addresses list. You must save that address and the value check directly above it. It's a 3-digit Dword. Save both. 

Get your stack back to max (20 if possible) in case you split it. Freeze both values. In game, split until you fill. Don't forget to unfreeze. Connect the stacks so it makes stacks of 20 again and store. 

You don't have to move map or do anything at all. Just kill the game and check if it worked until you nail it. It's very intuitive, I'll try to record a new video. 

I will not post links but people have already released free craft and build mod along with others... google it you'll find it but if you wanna be a geek then follow the video guides :D