HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

Oh, my overdrive is at 270 so I wonder how I was still finding that one value... or is the value still going to be 300 and is reduced by 10% because of VIP?

So what part of the 300 are we saving? I was not quite sure what part we are working with, i assume its not the direct number but 4 bytes past was not the magic number either (and yes, my OD is still 300 regardless of the 270 listed from VIP)

GREATLY Appreciate the help in learning, this is so much fun to play with!!!!! I cant thank you enough and there will be donations given to GG and others. I love learning this stuff!

Edited by Obes

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Obes said:

Oh, my overdrive is at 270 so I wonder how I was still finding that one value... or is the value still going to be 300 and is reduced by 10% because of VIP?

So what part of the 300 are we saving? I was not quite sure what part we are working with, i assume its not the direct number but 4 bytes past was not the magic number either (and yes, my OD is still 300 regardless of the 270 listed from VIP)

GREATLY Appreciate the help in learning, this is so much fun to play with!!!!! I cant thank you enough and there will be donations given to GG and others. I love learning this stuff!

Is always 300. 

I can provide a more detailed video for everything too... 

Yeah, its always 300, but if you alter the 300 all you get is a change in the value visible, which address are we swapping nearby the 300? I assumed it was 4 bytes past but that causes an exit every time I copy the info from the plane

Ive tried editing the +4 location too, that caused a crash when clicking on the window that shows the overdrive

Edited by Obes

The 300 is just a guide and there is no point trying to change it... the address you need is 12 addresses above (xxxxxxxx0C)... and if you try to go to the pointer of that address.... you will see that it points to the overdrive item

Also why are messages disappearing when I change pages and come back? then like 30 mins later they are suddenly back with likes and such all still in tact? Very confused by this site specially after all the staring at GG ive been doing hah

So I am still curious what im doing wrong by posting the  12 addy up from ship to 300... crashes on Overdrive still.

Thanks

PS: LOL - do i have to actually have the ship first by any chance? cause I was using a fresh acct so I can see that being a possible problem

Edited by Obes

@Obes Switch to  "Sort by Dates" instead of "Sort by Votes" on the right side of the pages

Even an old account is able to do the hack, btw.

May I ask what your version of the game is? If it's 1.7, it may have been patched.

gladly like that @NoFear;)

and guys the key to do all of the steps, is if you follow the important steps or reverse (stepALPHA with step1a) ofcourse u need crystal, next u need to see actual values of what u need to search so u need to refresh the crystal contraband shop.

tutorials by @NoFear's previews posts(needed to know/watch first before doing permanent ss plane method)

300;15470;9100::2000 is search for overdrive and crystal purchases (300value is always the same for overdrive like @NoFear have said :) )

257;8750::41 is search for 12000exp on contraband by gold purchase(needed to see on contraband before search)(same with stepALPHA on buying permanent planes)

good luck guys :3

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

gladly like that @NoFear;)

and guys the key to do all of the steps, is if you follow the important steps or reverse (stepALPHA with step1a) ofcourse u need crystal, next u need to see actual values of what u need to search so u need to refresh the crystal contraband shop.

tutorials by @NoFear's previews posts(needed to know/watch first before doing permanent ss plane method)

300;15470;9100::2000 is search for overdrive and crystal purchases (300value is always the same for overdrive like @NoFear have said :) )

257;8750::41 is search for 12000exp on contraband by gold purchase(needed to see on contraband before search)(same with stepALPHA on buying permanent planes)

good luck guys :3

Don't have to see the item in contraband shop... If you have 1 result, then you are set. Benefit to finding items in shop, you can buy them over and over without refreshing the shop. 

You still need to refresh the crystal shop even if you are getting the values of the 6 visible and are only trying to attempt with one of them to start with at least? Thanks! 

You don't have to have items visible in shop if you have the value you are looking for... 

it SEEMS my issue was cause I was using an account without greataxe while trying to buy evolve parts for it with overdrive, when someone else tested it they crashed too, but I guess it works with ships you have access to? my account does not have enough bropoints or crystals to do any real testing.

2 hours ago, Obes said:

it SEEMS my issue was cause I was using an account without greataxe while trying to buy evolve parts for it with overdrive, when someone else tested it they crashed too, but I guess it works with ships you have access to? my account does not have enough bropoints or crystals to do any real testing.

No, I got the error not because of trying to buy evolve pieces but trying to buy the ship itself, which still was not unlocked by the story for me.

Ship =! Pieces

Your request is about the evolve pieces. And looking at @absolutenothing screenshot, it is possible to hack the pieces even if you still haven't unlocked/bought the plane.

Screenshot_2017-09-11-10-44-46-808.png

Edited by Zaidos

hmm, then i guess i was grabbing the wrong value, 12 addy up from ship (greataxe in this situation) replaced in the 12 addy up from 300 was crash

though in that screenshot, you could do that by burning your diamonds in the contraband shop too

Edited by Obes

26 minutes ago, Obes said:

hmm, then i guess i was grabbing the wrong value, 12 addy up from ship (greataxe in this situation) replaced in the 12 addy up from 300 was crash

though in that screenshot, you could do that by burning your diamonds in the contraband shop too

Look, how are you sure that you've found the right address of the greataxe? How did you find it? What value of greataxe are you using? Can you PLEASE take a screenshot of everything you're doing? or a video?

Edited by Zaidos

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Look, how are you sure that you've found the right address of the greataxe? How did you find it? What value of greataxe are you using? Can you PLEASE take a screenshot of everything you're doing? or a video?

I'll make a video...

Edit :

Forgot I had this video

Thanks for the video...I'm kind of requesting @Obes to make a video of what he is doing to point out any mistakes

25 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Forgot I had this video

Take note that in the later parts of the video about buying the puzzle pieces of the planes and brobots, you still need a substantial amount of crystals.

Edited by Zaidos