HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

25 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

They've shooed away even their legit whales, anyway, because of the exaggerated nerfing of planes, brobots and well everything.

How very true that is, and I was just discussing that somewhere else actually.   The stages from 130 and up are actually kind of difficult, and that is with maxed items.  I could not imagine sub par items and planes getting through very easily.   The Mobs are HP Sponges, and with nerfs across the board it is just ridiculousness.

1 hour ago, absolutenothing said:

confirmed :) able to transfer old v1.6.+++ plus modified acc into 1.7.+++

steps:

1) modify your acc in v1.6.+++ through methods of @NoFear

2) when satisfied download v1.7.+++ and obb of that version uploaded by @NoFear here on thread.

3) delete the file inside the folder android/obb/com.my.hawk.air.shooter 

4) overwrite/install apk over the new version on old version.

5) extract and paste the downloaded obb file to path android/obb/com.my.hawk.air.shooter.

now your old saved acc that is on your phone and connected to fb are still intact to the new version you installed enjoy playing :3

note and tips: this is the most basic manual installation, most games follow this, some affect android/data or even root path. goodluck ;)

Screenshot_2017-09-19-09-56-54-535.thumb.png.fdb2189d0c2f9a5447e2f5ec1d63e38f.pngScreenshot_2017-09-19-09-58-42-879.png.60f5763731c17a5ff330b30d713933a6.png

still out my bro. Terrible. Nothings changes

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, NoFear said:

If forced to 1.7.****

Yea... That's the end. 

13 minutes ago, Edyt_ai2005 said:

Hello Fellas...is there any hack still working on 1.7?coins,Gems?anything?anyone tested this?

Thank you:) 

Read te quote.

18 minutes ago, Edyt_ai2005 said:

Well anyone has the 1.6 version? willing to try the version hacked the upgrade to 1.7...

you can just go to apkpure.com and search for HAWK: Freedom Squadron... look for the 1.6.2463 and download that one

disable auto update in google playstore too