Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zaidos

HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Recommended Posts

Fearless Please make a video how you get crystals. The essence of hacking I might understand, but what exactly the field is broken , when the reward or on your number of crystals or how to do something differently. Polo I broke yesterday the day did not. Please Help. Show me videos all, as was shown once with the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SeregaT562 said:

Fearless Please make a video how you get crystals. The essence of hacking I might understand, but what exactly the field is broken , when the reward or on your number of crystals or how to do something differently. Polo I broke yesterday the day did not. Please Help. Show me videos all, as was shown once with the money.

I explained the concept pages ago... I applied the concept and was successful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wanny1985 pm your acount and i will add gold

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

@NoFear can you please show me how i upgrade ma planes and fix it

 

Edited by redmax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Antani2 said:

eheheh it has been funny.

end of the games :)

Sorry to burst your bubbles but i wonder why i can still use the gold, plane, and powerup hacks? Even better, i can use cloaking on my plane now. Sounds crazy but amazing! I saw someone done it. I know right, sounds crazy but true. Haha...honestly i feel sorry for you dude. You better leave the game. You're only making yourself pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost reads like those who are aggressively asking for the gems hack are posers from the dev team... haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zaidos said:

Almost reads like those who are aggressively asking for the gems hack are posers from the dev team... haha

maybe right :35_thinking::35_thinking::89_clap::96_ok_hand::91_thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, could you please be thankful for what you got, getting coins in this game for free is a big thing to do. Leave the crystals to @NoFear to deal with it by himself because if he share it with us we might get someone who can tell the developers about it and we all going to lose including @NoFear after all the hard work he is done. Also he knows how to get it done without you facing a ban from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Guys, could you please be thankful for what you got, getting coins in this game for free is a big thing to do. Leave the crystals to @NoFear to deal with it by himself because if he share it with us we might get someone who can tell the developers about it and we all going to lose including @NoFear after all the hard work he is done. Also he knows how to get it done without you facing a ban from the game.

The other thing to consider is, I'm not releasing to public to not protect this game. It's the developers others games...  I'm hoping I found a flaw in their programming. If so, this would help on other games by this developer. 

Keep this in mind... It's not about this game, but this developer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 NoFear   Fearless if You don't want to show. Can you at least do yourself? If not difficult, make me Crystal 18.000, that's all I ask from you. If possible, the username and password I give

Edited by SeregaT562

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hawky said:

Guys, could you please be thankful for what you got, getting coins in this game for free is a big thing to do. Leave the crystals to @NoFear to deal with it by himself because if he share it with us we might get someone who can tell the developers about it and we all going to lose including @NoFear after all the hard work he is done. Also he knows how to get it done without you facing a ban from the game.

The developers already here asking for methode or adding crystal to his account.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fight_club said:

The developers already here asking for methode or adding crystal to his account.

 

Sure they are... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried SSS Laserbite for a change. Got the others too. Ciao ?

 

Screenshot_2017-08-14-08-51-35.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-12-51-32.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uberoid29 said:

Tried SSS Laserbite for a change. Got the others too. Ciao ?

 

Screenshot_2017-08-14-08-51-35.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-12-51-32.png

Are those permanent?

What are the bonuses for an SSS rank Laserbite? The SS rank Laserbite gets Armor Restoration to 30% from 20% when it was S rank only. I am assuming SSS rank Laserbite gets a 40% increase instead, right? Can you please check.

Laserbite:

S - 20% Armor Restoration

SS - 30% Armor Restoration

SSS - 40% Armor Restoration (Can you verify?)

Edited by Zaidos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...