HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, sayyedali1981 said:

@NoFear

when will crystal hack, will available for public.

Don't know... Might not happen. 

I actually trying to use same method on other games by same developer. 

If it works, I might've found a nice vulnerability in their games. 

1 hour ago, Antani2 said:

Hi,

since nofear doesn't want to share crystal method, can anyone show how to hack "likes" or "medals" in game please?

I don't think anyone beside @NoFear knows how to do that.

I think crystal/medals/bropoints are the same. Everywhere in the game, when you can get them, it's a pack with a fixed amount controlled by the server. And it's well protected.

Edited by XilasZ

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

Don't know... Might not happen. 

I actually trying to use same method on other games by same developer. 

If it works, I might've found a nice vulnerability in their games.  

@NoFear

can show us proper guide for God mode and unlimited hp,

1 hour ago, XilasZ said:

I don't think anyone beside @NoFear knows how to do that.

I think crystal/medals/bropoints are the same. Everywhere in the game, when you can get them, it's a pack with a fixed amount controlled by the server. And it's well protected.

It's really a pity :(

I am losing any interest in this game and gameguardian also, because I am quite more interested in knowing the method than the game itself. If the only one person here who can teach doesn't teach this board is pointless and even all the improvements to the app.

18 minutes ago, Antani2 said:

It's really a pity :(

I am losing any interest in this game and gameguardian also, because I am quite more interested in knowing the method than the game itself. If the only one person here who can teach doesn't teach this board is pointless and even all the improvements to the app.

Dude I won't keep you from feeling that way. I respect that cuz who doesn't want the icing on the cake? I just want you to realize that this game is unhackable until Sir @NoFear stepped in. He did shared the gold, plane rarity and powerup hack, right? He also gave crystals to those who donated/became vip's (correct me if i'm wrong). Fair deal or not? Of course it's more than fair. Shouldn't we be appreciative of this kindness? Or should we be a shameless suckers who'd want a mile if given an inch?...just sayin' B)

much respect to nofear.

actually I got the coins hack by myself (different stage, different number of coins, but same method), and I think nofear has superior knowledge than myself.
I am just sad because I can't learn more :)

game in facebook page will get new update , :38_worried:

maybe Through it will lock this gap .:35_thinking: Maybe game get protection

and No one will ever benefit from this hack .:4_joy:

I think this site is to learn how to publish a hacker and not keep it as a secret .:35_thinking:

Maybe after the next update there will be no hacker . :39_angry:

maybe hack Will go useless.:89_clap:

Edited by ElsaQueen

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Antani2 said:

if @NoFear reveals the hack before the update we can all have crystals and enjoy the game

You assume they will patch it. 

Patching something they don't know how it is done, would be impressive.