HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, SaltyBeard said:

This doesn't seem to be working for me. I can find the 53x4 key but when I got to the key and edit the value to something like 2123456789 and change the value of the key directly above it to 0 I got to exit the game and it says new information from the server and that the game needs to restart.

Might be to maintain the xor key... Maybe. 

@NoFear Okay, so I've always been wondering about the plane hack

What exactly are you doing here? it's as if all the values went in a circle... what is the concept called?

Edited by Zaidos

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

@NoFear Okay, so I've always been wondering about the plane hack

What exactly are you doing here? it's as if all the values went in a circle... what is the concept called?

Essentially the entire game is pointers. 

Which, you take the hex of a dword value, then goto the hex address. 

So with the plane, you choose to replace all the pointers that point to a certain plane, and redirect them all to another plane. 

So each rank of a plane is a different set then. Rank B has its own set of pointers different from either previous or next rank... lotsa layers

EDIT: Cool new update of GG.

Edited by Zaidos

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

So each rank of a plane is a different set then. Rank B has its own set of pointers different from either previous or next rank... lotsa layers

Each plane is its own location. 

It's status has another pointer

It really is a pain. Until you figure out the layout of the game. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Each plane is its own location. 

It's status has another pointer

It really is a pain. Until you figure out the layout of the game. 

Man, what about crystals? Pls tell us how :(

Or it will be VIP only?

Edited by Estases

Someone is already advertising on reddit, which I don't know if it's a good idea. So the VIP thing is definitely active.

19 minutes ago, Estases said:

Man, what about crystals? Pls tell us how :(

Or it will be VIP only?

42 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Someone is already advertising on reddit, which I don't know if it's a good idea. So the VIP thing is definitely active.

That`s bad( I want to byu 1 month vip but not 6...

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

So with the plane, you choose to replace all the pointers that point to a certain plane, and redirect them all to another plane. 

This hack works for one game session only. If we try to improve the plane, then the game will request data from the server, either as a result of all of our fixes will disappear, or at all, the game will break. I think that this hacking is not even hacking. It's just self-indulgence with pointers =)

5 minutes ago, AVG50 said:

This hack works for one game session only. If we try to improve the plane, then the game will request data from the server, either as a result of all of our fixes will disappear, or at all, the game will break. I think that this hacking is not even hacking. It's just self-indulgence with pointers =)

The context of the hack, if you bothered to track the quotes, is about a MASSIVE HP cheat specifically for the DEFENDER plane which is at rank B. In NoFear's defense he did mention to not try and upgrade the plane since it's just a temporary hack.

4 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

it's just a temporary hack.

Ok, let us call it as a temporary hack =)   But I think that if I can't pass a level on top plane, so I need to increase my skill, and not look for easy ways, when flying in a straight line and eat popcorn.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Zaidos said:

Yea it's me advertising on reddit... 

The method will remain private for now

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Yea it's me advertising on reddit... 

The method will remain private for now

Oh, you're also the Crystal_Hawk guy? I was referring to him, since his post is the one I saw on reddit. ?

4 hours ago, AVG50 said:

Ok, let us call it as a temporary hack =)   But I think that if I can't pass a level on top plane, so I need to increase my skill, and not look for easy ways, when flying in a straight line and eat popcorn.

I'm confused by the phrase at the end, are you looking for an instant-win-the-stage cheat? what level are you stuck at?

@NoFear about the method being private for now, is that because of this part of the VIP benefits

Although clicking on that Early Release Cheats link goes nowhere lol... so that info might be outdated

Edited by Zaidos