HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

Just exit and open the game again. That error usually happens if you input something higher than what is allowed. This same error also happens when editing gold, like inputting 3 billion... the safe value for me is around 1billion .... it's different for everyone cuz for some 2bil actually works.

What's the point of editing Distance anyway?

So I hacked something to high on arcade and I couldn't get the game to work again. Delete some files, closed  opened, error was permanent. 

Reason for distance is distance x 2 = xp

7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

So I hacked something to high on arcade and I couldn't get the game to work again. Delete some files, closed  opened, error was permanent. 

I know how does it feel bro :( I abuzed vip 5 lvl.. I need to play again(

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Oh dang, that's bad news.

Exp for the brobots? I usually just set my macro on buying a lot of x10 regular container haha

4 hours ago, NoFear said:

I plan on working on it...  Might not be easy even with latest gg. Will see. 

Any news yet? @NoFear

Very curious what you are working on atm :)

Edited by Crypsis

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Crypsis said:

Any news yet? @NoFear

Very curious what you are working on atm :)

Helping others hack Last day on earth... 

So took more time on that than this project. 

When you do a changed/unchanged search don't the values appear as follows;

A

A

B

B

If so, then you are only getting the middle values that are actually 4 bits apart.  Maybe you also need to do a search for values that are 12 bits apart?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Zaidos said:

@NoFear

May i request a xor search guide for the Booster (Overdrive powerup)? I can only find the first pair but the second pair it fails to appear.

You have 2 results? That's the xor value from each pair... 

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Crypsis said:

Any news about the crystals/overdrive/exp? @NoFear

Honestly haven't had time. 

My thoughts with crystals/exp that you buy/get in packs...  They aren't a "value" is my guess. They are one an "id". 

Hypothetical example.. 

You have chance to earn 1 3 20 or 50 crystals. They are crystal pack 1, 2,3,4. Since this game uses pointers I would look into finding the "end" of the pointer and work backwards. 

So, one method I like to use is find a word related to what you are doing. So "crystal". Convert that to hex. I would do RYSTAL  and   rystal  saves you a 3rd search if they do a C with the lowercase. 

So for the lowercase

Byte search this

72h;79h;73h;74h;61h;6ch::6

Then search only one of those like the 72h. 

Now these results are all plain text. Goto location, and see if it spells out like "crystal_reward_40" or something. 

Then scroll nearby and look for similar strings. You'll find patterns and most likely a value that is always above these. Copy the address, search hex dword of that address. If you get 1 result, that's the pointer. 

Then you find nearby something like crystal_reward_200. Copy address location of pointer, and the hex dword search value, edit the value dword and paste location as hex dword. Now what should be 40 reward points to a 200 reward. 

12 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Honestly haven't had time. 

My thoughts with crystals/exp that you buy/get in packs...  They aren't a "value" is my guess. They are one an "id". 

Hypothetical example.. 

You have chance to earn 1 3 20 or 50 crystals. They are crystal pack 1, 2,3,4. Since this game uses pointers I would look into finding the "end" of the pointer and work backwards. 

So, one method I like to use is find a word related to what you are doing. So "crystal". Convert that to hex. I would do RYSTAL  and   rystal  saves you a 3rd search if they do a C with the lowercase. 

So for the lowercase

Byte search this

72h;79h;73h;74h;61h;6ch::6

Then search only one of those like the 72h. 

Now these results are all plain text. Goto location, and see if it spells out like "crystal_reward_40" or something. 

Then scroll nearby and look for similar strings. You'll find patterns and most likely a value that is always above these. Copy the address, search hex dword of that address. If you get 1 result, that's the pointer. 

Then you find nearby something like crystal_reward_200. Copy address location of pointer, and the hex dword search value, edit the value dword and paste location as hex dword. Now what should be 40 reward points to a 200 reward. 

Thanks alot for this information I'll see what I can find :)

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Crypsis said:

Thanks alot for this information I'll see what I can find :)

Forgot to say, if you still find nothing, they might pad the text. 

C.r.y.s.t.a.l

C.R.Y.S.T.A.L

Instead of looking for the "padding" just double your hex byte search range.