HAWK: Freedom Squadron hack request

Zaidos

Note: once you clear data (App Info>Clear data), it will reset most of the shops but you will notice that besides the coins and verdium items, the planes and brobots are the same every time you do it.

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

You have 2 results? That's the xor value from each pair... 

I manage to trim my results to about 30 addresses but most of those addresses amount to the value of "0" when paired with each other.... and then I find a pair that is the number of times I've used the overdrive but the other pair is not present in the search results....

6691CA68

6691CA6C

6691CA70

6691CA74

I've noticed the four addresses you have found that they are 4 bytes apart from each other respectively.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Zaidos said:

I manage to trim my results to about 30 addresses but most of those addresses amount to the value of "0" when paired with each other.... and then I find a pair that is the number of times I've used the overdrive but the other pair is not present in the search results....

6691CA68

6691CA6C

6691CA70

6691CA74

I've noticed the four addresses you have found that they are 4 bytes apart from each other respectively.

Your results will not be a xor key/xor value pair. It will be ONLY the value. 

6691CA6C

6691CA74

Results will only show those addresses... 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Your results will not be a xor key/xor value pair. It will be ONLY the value. 

6691CA6C

6691CA74

Results will only show those addresses... 

<Snip >

EDIT: Finally got it. Seems I was missing a step. I thought when you first tapped "Changed Value" you didn't actually do anything. After slowing down the video to half its speed, I saw a fast tap on the overdrive activator.

Edited by Zaidos

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

Byte search this

72h;79h;73h;74h;61h;6ch::6

Then search only one of those like the 72h. 

Now these results are all plain text. Goto location, and see if it spells out like "crystal_reward_40" or something. 

hi!

I searched for this string and found a few places, each of which contains the group of lines from "get_crystal_1" to "get_crystal_5". The game has a "Assault" mode, which has 5 missions with prizes for completing each one. Prizes are 16, 20, 25, 30, and 40 crystals, respectively. Are there enough data to see whether it is possible to hack these values so to get more? Unfortunately, I don't understand the organization of memory for Android.
PS Sorry for my bad English =)

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, AVG50 said:

hi!

I searched for this string and found a few places, each of which contains the group of lines from "get_crystal_1" to "get_crystal_5". The game has a "Assault" mode, which has 5 missions with prizes for completing each one. Prizes are 16, 20, 25, 30, and 40 crystals, respectively. Are there enough data to see whether it is possible to hack these values so to get more? Unfortunately, I don't understand the organization of memory for Android.
PS Sorry for my bad English =)

PERFECT

Send ss or video of the address location and everything nearby. I'll walk you through the rest

The phrase "get_crystal_" found in 3 places. In one place it's part of a file path from the library of sounds. Two other places you can see in the screenshots. At the time of the search, I passed all the missions, but the last prize was not taken away.

blok1.jpg

blok2.jpg

Edited by AVG50

Now search the line:
72h;79h;73h;74h;61h;6ch;5Fh;34h::8
and found 5 places (in blocks of 8 addresses). The first 2 need to be checked, 3 and 4 is part of the file path to the sound library, and 5th place also needs checking.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, AVG50 said:

The phrase "get_crystal_" found in 3 places. In one place it's part of a file path from the library of sounds. Two other places you can see in the screenshots. At the time of the search, I passed all the missions, but the last prize was not taken away.

blok1.jpg

blok2.jpg

The address/value directly above each "get crystals", do the one you plan on REPLACING. Where you see value 350000000,copy the address. CF3E6F49

Dword search  CF3E6F49h

Hopefully you have 1 address. You can goto address and see if anything nearby looks useful. 

Now copy address of the 350000000 above the one you want to replace it with. 

Click edit value on your result, pastethe value with an h at the end. 

This should hopefully replace the crystal reward with another. 

I want to try this out but looking at the post, it seems it involves an unfinished Assault. I'm gonna have to wait for 3 days to pass so I can do the raid again.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Zaidos said:

I want to try this out but looking at the post, it seems it involves an unfinished Assault. I'm gonna have to wait for 3 days to pass so I can do the raid again.

This is the perfect time to see if you can undo you earning it. 

Search the address (not the same every launch). 

Goto the locatio  after you search the hex dword. And look for either values of 1  or XOR 1.  And edit them to 0.  See if you can make it so you can earn the crystals again  

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

The address/value directly above each "get crystals", do the one you plan on REPLACING. Where you see value 350000000,copy the address. CF3E6F49

Dword search  CF3E6F49h

Hopefully you have 1 address. You can goto address and see if anything nearby looks useful. 

Now copy address of the 350000000 above the one you want to replace it with. 

Click edit value on your result, pastethe value with an h at the end. 

This should hopefully replace the crystal reward with another. 

Sorry, but I don't understand how to look for it all. If I do a search the address containing the value 350000000, the GG finds nothing.

Can You make a video? Search for "ristal_5":
72h;79h;73h;74h;61h;6ch;5Fh;35h::8
and you'll find 5 units (8 addresses in each) to explore possibilities for hacking. You need to look for prizes for completing missions - 16, 20, 25, 30 and 40 crystals. If it can help, for each mission along with the crystals give gold - 5000, 8000, 10000, 15000 and 20000.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, AVG50 said:

Sorry, but I don't understand how to look for it all. If I do a search the address containing the value 350000000, the GG finds nothing.

Can You make a video? Search for "ristal_5":
72h;79h;73h;74h;61h;6ch;5Fh;35h::8
and you'll find 5 units (8 addresses in each) to explore possibilities for hacking. You need to look for prizes for completing missions - 16, 20, 25, 30 and 40 crystals. If it can help, for each mission along with the crystals give gold - 5000, 8000, 10000, 15000 and 20000.

The address line that "get" is @.for address location .

Search dword hex of that location. That will give your what points to it.