Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RayGreen

Finding the right address in Bullet Force

Recommended Posts

So, I'm trying to hack this game called bullet force. It has something called a rank, which is an unknown value and everytime i play a match +130Xp adds to it. Now, i have hacked the ammo count of this game and it was an encrypted value, so i assume the XP will be encrypted too. I tried the fuzzy search where i play a match and search 'has increased' but after some time the total amount of address gets stuck at 300. Is there any way i can search for the address correctly? I tried the N=O+D method, but as the value is encrypted i don't think O+130 will give me the address. 

Is there any way i can specify the Difference as encrypted in fuzzy search. 

Edited by RayGreen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't find xp, find values that reward xp.  If a headshot gives extra xp, search headshots and edit that.if that doesn't work, their is other things you can attempt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Don't find xp, find values that reward xp.  If a headshot gives extra xp, search headshots and edit that.if that doesn't work, their is other things you can attempt  

Killing an enemy gives a +20 xp. How do i search this value? What will be the data type be? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RayGreen said:

Killing an enemy gives a +20 xp. How do i search this value? What will be the data type be? 

Is xp rewarded when you get the kill or end of round/game? If given at end of round, dword search kills and try to modify that. 

If given when kill happens, then finding the 20 might be difficult unless you know more xp values that are given for other things (knife kill, multi kill, long shot etc etc etc) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Is xp rewarded when you get the kill or end of round/game? If given at end of round, dword search kills and try to modify that. 

If given when kill happens, then finding the 20 might be difficult unless you know more xp values that are given for other things (knife kill, multi kill, long shot etc etc etc) 

Xp is rewarded when you get the kill and added to the initial xp after the match ends. Knife kills and double kills gives a additonal 20 xp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knife and double, is it 40xp or 20xp x2? 

If 40,could try to search 20;40:90 (start with small range) then search 20. I wouldn't do increment if many results.

Just edit all to either 19 or 21.

Play a round and see if you get 19 or 21 xp instead.

If so, now you would increment edit small portions until you find it.

 This video is an example of what I'm thinking you could accomplish. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realised i don't get a knife kill in single player mode. I tried the same thing your attached video did, couldn't find any value or maybe i did something wrong. Also, i did the group search you suggested and still I couldn't figure out anything. Here is the link to the game if you want to give it a try--https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blayzegames.iosfps

Thank you for all the help! 

Edited by RayGreen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could try search 130 dword BEFORE starting match and edit to 131. See if it pays 131 when you complete. 

If not, start match, then unknown dword.  Then right when match completes, unknown increased. Then known 130 and edit results. 

 

I could check it out, I just might not get to it anytime soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Could try search 130 dword BEFORE starting match and edit to 131. See if it pays 131 when you complete. 

If not, start match, then unknown dword.  Then right when match completes, unknown increased. Then known 130 and edit results. 

 

I could check it out, I just might not get to it anytime soon. 

The XP 130 isn't a fixed value. Depends on the amount of enemy in the map. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RayGreen said:

The XP 130 isn't a fixed value. Depends on the amount of enemy in the map. 

Might need to find the relation between xp rewarded and #of players.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reason I'm trying to hack the XP is because it is directly related with the credit which is used to buy weapons. I tried searching for credit but I think that each times i play a match and the game loads the credit's address changes and i don't get any results. 

Edited by RayGreen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so I was trying to hack the XP by killing an enemy and searching 20 and killing another then searching 40. To find the total xp given to me at the end of the match. But I can't seem to find the value. I tried dword first with encrypted, didn't find anything. Tried using auto as datatype still couldn't find it. What else can I do to find the value? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RayGreen said:

Okay, so I was trying to hack the XP by killing an enemy and searching 20 and killing another then searching 40. To find the total xp given to me at the end of the match. But I can't seem to find the value. I tried dword first with encrypted, didn't find anything. Tried using auto as datatype still couldn't find it. What else can I do to find the value? 

You tried search kill count too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

You tried search kill count too? 

I just did now and got the value. Changed it to 9999 and the match ended, I got a little bit of XP nothing much more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RayGreen said:

I just did now and got the value. Changed it to 9999 and the match ended, I got a little bit of XP nothing much more. 

Try editing to 0.

See if it gives you 0 xp.  Then try something like 5 extra kills. 

If both of these work, then you might be in luck. 

 

Then the next test would be how high can you go. 

And possible if you had negative kills would xp be removed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...