Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NoFear

Bullet Force [Currency & Grenades]

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

No need to, i just used VPN and it worked again.

Delete data when trying to make a new acc.

" Delete Data " mean clear in setting > application and clear data / clear cache , right ? or re-download game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, viietkoz said:

" Delete Data " mean clear in setting > application and clear data / clear cache , right ? or re-download game

Yes, go into the app info and clear both.

Run a different IP for each try

 

If that doesn't work most likely the dev put some more security measures in

Then you should try ID spoofer or XPrivacy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Yes, go into the app info and clear both.

Run a different IP for each try

 

If that doesn't work most likely the dev put some more security measures in

Then you should try ID spoofer or XPrivacy

hard to install xposed and xprivacy in lollipop version,  i will try it.

Edited by viietkoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, viietkoz said:

hard to install xposed and xprivacy in lollipop version,  i will try it.

 

58 minutes ago, viietkoz said:

or XPrivacy

I didn't ever need to use XPrivacy in my life.

Edited by Skullboyq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh @viietkoz i just remembered.

 

I didn't even do anything.

He bans you because you have GG open.

 

He blacklists the Package Name of the app you hacked with

And because GG generates a random package name everytime you install it you can just delete data and reinstall GG to be unbanned.

Edited by Skullboyq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Oh @viietkoz i just remembered.

 

I didn't even do anything.

He bans you because you have GG open.

 

He blacklists the Package Name of the app you hacked with

And because GG generates a random package name everytime you install it you can just delete data and reinstall GG to be unbanned.

No worries. 

Hopefully tonight I'll have the new method shared. 

No GG required. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NoFear said:

No worries. 

Hopefully tonight I'll have the new method shared. 

No GG required. 

 

32 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Douuuble quote

Does it start with the letter H?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

 

Does it start with the letter H?

Don't know... 

This is the answer 

1jRYYQUCACOokYE%3D

 

;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Don't know... 

This is the answer 

1jRYYQUCACOokYE%3D

 

;)

 

 

I get it ;)

P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

I get it ;)

P

Downside is, making change works great until you make an account. 

They reset EVERYTHING... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Downside is, making change works great until you make an account. 

They reset EVERYTHING... 

 

8 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I don't know how i keep messing up Quotes.

 

Well then make a new acc and then do the method

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

I get it ;)

P

Once you login, game uses data from server, not save file. 

I found a hack that works and isn't banned or soft banned. 

I'm currently using an invisibility hack that works. 

Player speed is decreased a lot though. 

Mods joined the game I was in and couldn't ban me. 

They put a (H) in front of my name to show I'm a hacker. 

I created a game to show the (H) they added to my name.  (see attached image). 

So unlimited ammo

Invisibility 

Buy any gun 

No ban or soft ban. 

Screenshot_20161127-164928.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Once you login, game uses data from server, not save file. 

I found a hack that works and isn't banned or soft banned. 

I'm currently using an invisibility hack that works. 

Player speed is decreased a lot though. 

Mods joined the game I was in and couldn't ban me. 

They put a (H) in front of my name to show I'm a hacker. 

I created a game to show the (H) they added to my name.  (see attached image). 

So unlimited ammo

Invisibility 

Buy any gun 

No ban or soft ban. 

Screenshot_20161127-164928.png

Why not just instaban?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Why not just instaban?

Don't know. 

There was a mod in the game and he said ban isn't working. Maybe ban command in a game isn't working. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Don't know. 

There was a mod in the game and he said ban isn't working. Maybe ban command in a game isn't working. 

Lol, great :D never heard of something like this.

And yeah i wanted to ask you, you found Credits all this time right?

There is no way to hack gold? Absolutely none?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...