How to bypass force close in freefire and pubg

Rxhacker

Question

I used all methods even used root from vertual space.hide option. X pravicy. but the games (freefire and pubg ) crash even on searching values. 

How to bypass force close 

All hack used to work properly 1 month ago.

yes, they improve the defense against memory editors, but nothing impossible.
and I also believe that the added Firebase contributes a lot to the defense, it has to contour at the system level, denying the privileges and permissions.
still there is still a loophole in the free fire, I don’t know if it’s useful to you, but the anti-cheat they use has a delay to wake up and act, this is because it’s only activated when you log in to the game, on the screen home where you choose to log in to Faceboo, VK guest etc ...
try there, because it works for me, but I use the x86 version, which is totally different from armeabiv7.

5 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

and I also believe that the added Firebase contributes a lot to the defense, it has to contour at the system level, denying the privileges and permissions.
still there is still a loophole in the free fire, I don’t know if it’s useful to you, but the anti-cheat they use has a delay to wake up and act, this is because it’s only activated when you log in to the game, on the screen home where you choose to log in to Faceboo, VK guest etc ...
try there, because it works for me, but I use the x86 version, which is totally different from armeabiv7.

Thanks ,but can we weaken their anticheat by denaying permission or providing fake data , i have xposed module installed and have xpravicy installed.

I have a strange problem. .

The game was hack properly 2 month ago and no force close.....

1 and half month ago game started force close .....

Again 1 month ago ago hack started working properly and i even didn't use hide game guardian but no ban and hack work properly. .....

Now again the force close started. ...

Does game guardian need busybox.

And are there any xposed modules which can help weaken their anticheat or bypass force close.

I even tried it on emulator and same it force closes.

there are specific regions in the memory that when being scanned forces the closing, it must be because of libanogs.so, try to scan the memory excluding all data from this LIB, xa, anon and CA
remembering that it is after you disable the internal debugger in the game subprocess and hide gg

8 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

there are specific regions in the memory that when being scanned forces the closing, it must be because of libanogs.so, try to scan the memory excluding all data from this LIB, xa, anon and CA
remembering that it is after you disable the internal debugger in the game subprocess and hide gg

Ok i understand. but how to.

disable the internal debugger in the game subprocess.

go to data/data/com.dts.freefireth and try deleting the files in the "files" folder and change their permissions by denying read, write and execute.
it is in the files folder that the debuggers are, if you just delete the files and do not change the permissions they are back.
try this

Edited by Lenn1

4 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

go to data/data/com.dts.freefireth and try deleting the files in the "files" folder and change their permissions by denying read, write and execute.
it is in the files folder that the debuggers are, if you just delete the files and do not change the permissions they are back.
try this

Ok , i will do that . Insted of denying the permission for file . I denayed some permission of app from xpravicy and now its running and sometimes the protective process of games die themselves. 

So now it working , thanks for help.

2 minutes ago, Willardpatton said:

I have been a pubg player for a long time, my device is low-end. Currently I am a similar game, I download Among us by techbigs, there is a reduction in capacity for low configuration machines, and I am very satisfied with it!

Ok, but how this related to my question. 

8 hours ago, Rxhacker said:

Ok , i will do that . Insted of denying the permission for file . I denayed some permission of app from xpravicy and now its running and sometimes the protective process of games die themselves. 

So now it working , thanks for help.

How you fixed ? Fc

What permissions to deny, using xprivacy??

Please reply

For me also fc from few days, but not before

Edited by UFOGaminG

On 10/17/2020 at 2:37 AM, Lenn1 said:

Yes, your absolutely right!

But in armv7, we get matchmaking issue for rank also classic  100% 😭, if we [select process or debug] before login* 

But in above android 9 versions with root, no fc*, may b due to privacy default settings*

Does you know how to fix for less than android 9 devices??

Xpravicy xposed any helpful? Wht permissions to deny?

Please help me 🙏

3 hours ago, UFOGaminG said:

Yes, your absolutely right!

But in armv7, we get matchmaking issue for rank also classic  100% 😭, if we [select process or debug] before login* 

But in above android 9 versions with root, no fc*, may b due to privacy default settings*

Does you know how to fix for less than android 9 devices??

Xpravicy xposed any helpful? Wht permissions to deny?

Please help me 🙏

If the game crshes below android 9 then block the following permission from x pravicy it will be reduced. 

0..Block identification 

Block system permission like 

1..Get installed package list 

2...get process list

3...queri permission 

And then go to shell command and block exelute permission. 

Now the game will not give fc.

If that also doesn't help then insted of attaching to game process attach to the protective process of game and search unknown value and edit thousands of values then it may be good but don't kill the protective process other game will crash.

Hello i am new here...i have been reading your post to find a solution on how to stop a force close in free fire but i couldnt understand any of the comments 

Ive been trying to hack free fire using game guardain but it force closes please help by writing the steps on what to do...to stop forcing closing 

thank you

On 1/8/2021 at 5:19 AM, KAYC said:

Hello i am new here...i have been reading your post to find a solution on how to stop a force close in free fire but i couldnt understand any of the comments 

Ive been trying to hack free fire using game guardain but it force closes please help by writing the steps on what to do...to stop forcing closing 

thank you

searching cause - force close? or,

editing value?