Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloBro666

[SERIOUS] Decryption.

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! I searched on google, youtube, this forum. The results I got were NOT very promising. All I found was unluac, something about ss tool?, hooking script, loader script, source dumper, encrypter.. I am so sad about the fact there is not a single thread about introduction to decryption so I thought I *NEEDED* to make this thread so others can learn too.

First of all I have some questions:

1)How to determine the type of encryption used?

2)How to decrypt HEX, XOR encryption?

3)How to FULLY DECRYPT a script?

I'd be thankful if someone writes introduction on decryption of scripts, some people like @TopGEOYT can magically decrypt scripts. New people like me must be given some idea. @Enyby @NoFear @Backlift @Anonymous1000 @bukandewa [Don't bother replying if you are not gonna help]

This would also be very helpful to other new members, so a kind guy please help.

I MUST REMIND: I am NOT a copy-paster. I haven't released a single script in my entire life. All I do is modify some scripts a little bit in order to make them work better or make them work anyway I want. I DO NOT have any bad intentions, so help would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much, have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, YoloBro666 said:

Hello everyone! I searched on google, youtube, this forum. The results I got were NOT very promising. All I found was unluac, something about ss tool?, hooking script, loader script, source dumper, encrypter.. I am so sad about the fact there is not a single thread about introduction to decryption so I thought I *NEEDED* to make this thread so others can learn too.

First of all I have some questions:

1)How to determine the type of encryption used?

2)How to decrypt HEX, XOR encryption?

3)How to FULLY DECRYPT a script?

I'd be thankful if someone writes introduction on decryption of scripts, some people like @TopGEOYT can magically decrypt scripts. New people like me must be given some idea. @Enyby @NoFear @Backlift @Anonymous1000 @bukandewa [Don't bother replying if you are not gonna help]

This would also be very helpful to other new members, so a kind guy please help.

I MUST REMIND: I am NOT a copy-paster. I haven't released a single script in my entire life. All I do is modify some scripts a little bit in order to make them work better or make them work anyway I want. I DO NOT have any bad intentions, so help would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much, have a nice day.

1) If it is hex then you will see hex code easily (string.dump i mean binary encryption cannot encode this hex code because it is inside of table so it cannot be encoded and it will be easy to understand it is hex or no ) but you cannot understand which enc method is this if you dont know encoding well .

2) for decrypt encoding which is inside pcall or load , you need to use loader ( use original compiler by enyby , if you dont want it then use GG built in feature or there is many modified compilers you can use for free )

3) for full dec you need . . . 

All type encryption need his decoding method .

Some decompilers are free , some no .

You can use unluac , radish lua and etc which is free , but something like SSTool it is not free .

If you need another things too , ask me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

1) If it is hex then you will see hex code easily (string.dump i mean binary encryption cannot encode this hex code because it is inside of table so it cannot be encoded and it will be easy to understand it is hex or no ) but you cannot understand which enc method is this if you dont know encoding well .

2) for decrypt encoding which is inside pcall or load , you need to use loader ( use original compiler by enyby , if you dont want it then use GG built in feature or there is many modified compilers you can use for free )

3) for full dec you need . . . 

All type encryption need his decoding method .

Some decompilers are free , some no .

You can use unluac , radish lua and etc which is free , but something like SSTool it is not free .

If you need another things too , ask me .

Can we talk on telegram, discord, yt? There I can gasp this info. TySm, please reply with your contact.

Edited by YoloBro666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YoloBro666 said:

Can we talk on telegram, discord, yt? There I can gasp this info. TySm, please reply with your contact.

@TopGEOChat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Karan312
      ANY ONE HELP ME TO DECRYPT THIS SCRIPT PLEASE  this script please decrypt please please I request all 8👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2.lua
      👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2.lua
      👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2(1).lua
    • By STDeveloper
      Oh Hi All...
      This is my First Topic and I'll share a load Blocker Code
      This code when you want to load will Download too many files with 1gb giles so + tar
      It can be baypassed But Not By Noobs
      You can put in your enc:
      for i = 1, 0 do
      local XT = {}
      if XT ~= XT then
      XT.nes = XT.bnes()
      end
      XT = nil
      end
      for i = 1, 5 do load("-- 🐲Welcome to the hell") end
      for i = 40, 96 do loadfile("/system/priv-app/Settings/Settings.apk") end
      So that was a code i wish it will be useful for you🙃
       
    • By RevealedSoulEven
      How can i decrypt this file??
       
      It creates infinity loop in all decrypting apps?
      load_0000952.lua
    • By Jsusx
      hello good afternoon I wanted to know if you can help me decrypt this file pls
       
       
       
    • By MilkyGT
      To be honest im just newbie here and idk why i cant upload file .lua so here is the link
      ** http://www.mediafire.com/file/lcs4smlqcjn8g12/FixThisPlsss.lua/file **
      this file was encrypted by revo 5.2 
      i rlly dont know how to fix this i need it so bad i tried make my own almost done like 60% i just need some command to fix my script
      Can anyone decrypt this,? 
×
×
  • Create New...