Jump to content
Serkan

Bad 2 Bad Extinction Item Changing

Recommended Posts

So hello everyone! I'm pretty much new here, but I can't really say that I'm new to using GG. Before I make this request, one thing you guys should know is that GG is awesome, it is helpful when I make it work. Thank you for that.

 

Now, to the main reason I made this topic. There's a game called Bad 2 Bad Extinction (or B2B), which is a game where you control an unit that consists of 1 to 5 members in a zombie infested battlefield (which gives a Battle Royale vibe), collecting guns, customization parts like scopes, lights, etc.

 

So I have found out that you can hack the ingame currency of this game, which are kinda-rare Gold and very rare Gems. However, I have found out that even with these two values fixed around ~16m, there are some items and characters that are hidden behind a paywall. For example, a character named Master Chief cannot be bought with Gold or Gems, but instead real life money. Or the exo suits in the PM Shop, which give +20% boost to movement speed, also for real money.

 

Now, I have tried to do an InApp hack for the game, but it didn't work. I have noticed that everything you get, except characters, are "items". Like, if I get a Legendary grade silencer, it is an item that sits in the inventory. Knowing that there are some games where you can swap the values of said items to turn them into other items, or even add these values directly to the inventory to create these items, perhaps same can be done for this games as well. Is there a way to hack this game using GG to change item values, to create items in the inventory that you can only get from spending real money? I can provide some screenshots if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you make how to hack rss in zombie seige or war z2 kind of strategy games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 1:55 PM, Badal867 said:

Can you make how to hack rss in zombie seige or war z2 kind of strategy games

Why are you asking me this? I'm trying to find an answer to my problem, not offer any help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've managed to hack the rewards for exo desert dot camo and what am trying to figure out is how to find legendary +items so I can make the drop rate 100% from the 2 % but I musta ***** something up because I get alot of green gear once and in a blue I get a purple  someone care to help me I will explain how to hack the rewards on discord let me know I've hack a few other things sharing is caring who ever help me I will share with you what I know I can hack money mission % the rewards and 2 more things that are my secret if someone can help me out I will share what I know 

Edited by SilentGrip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 11:36 PM, Serkan said:

So hello everyone! I'm pretty much new here, but I can't really say that I'm new to using GG. Before I make this request, one thing you guys should know is that GG is awesome, it is helpful when I make it work. Thank you for that.

 

Now, to the main reason I made this topic. There's a game called Bad 2 Bad Extinction (or B2B), which is a game where you control an unit that consists of 1 to 5 members in a zombie infested battlefield (which gives a Battle Royale vibe), collecting guns, customization parts like scopes, lights, etc.

 

So I have found out that you can hack the ingame currency of this game, which are kinda-rare Gold and very rare Gems. However, I have found out that even with these two values fixed around ~16m, there are some items and characters that are hidden behind a paywall. For example, a character named Master Chief cannot be bought with Gold or Gems, but instead real life money. Or the exo suits in the PM Shop, which give +20% boost to movement speed, also for real money.

 

Now, I have tried to do an InApp hack for the game, but it didn't work. I have noticed that everything you get, except characters, are "items". Like, if I get a Legendary grade silencer, it is an item that sits in the inventory. Knowing that there are some games where you can swap the values of said items to turn them into other items, or even add these values directly to the inventory to create these items, perhaps same can be done for this games as well. Is there a way to hack this game using GG to change item values, to create items in the inventory that you can only get from spending real money? I can provide some screenshots if needed.

I can hack the camo from the rewards the commander chief I paid for if you can help me I'll help you if you dont mind starting over I can hook you up with Chief and Alex but depends what you can share with me that I dont know already

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Serkan said:

So hello everyone! I'm pretty much new here, but I can't really say that I'm new to using GG. Before I make this request, one thing you guys should know is that GG is awesome, it is helpful when I make it work. Thank you for that.

 

Now, to the main reason I made this topic. There's a game called Bad 2 Bad Extinction (or B2B), which is a game where you control an unit that consists of 1 to 5 members in a zombie infested battlefield (which gives a Battle Royale vibe), collecting guns, customization parts like scopes, lights, etc.

 

So I have found out that you can hack the ingame currency of this game, which are kinda-rare Gold and very rare Gems. However, I have found out that even with these two values fixed around ~16m, there are some items and characters that are hidden behind a paywall. For example, a character named Master Chief cannot be bought with Gold or Gems, but instead real life money. Or the exo suits in the PM Shop, which give +20% boost to movement speed, also for real money.

 

Now, I have tried to do an InApp hack for the game, but it didn't work. I have noticed that everything you get, except characters, are "items". Like, if I get a Legendary grade silencer, it is an item that sits in the inventory. Knowing that there are some games where you can swap the values of said items to turn them into other items, or even add these values directly to the inventory to create these items, perhaps same can be done for this games as well. Is there a way to hack this game using GG to change item values, to create items in the inventory that you can only get from spending real money? I can provide some screenshots if needed.

You can edit burst speed+reload time+range

I already tried make  A powerfull  shotgun as fast a mp5 and range as ak.

I thinks that helpfull since shotgun make zombie move backwards, and projetiles are spreading.

Screenshot_20190802-060330.png

 

make grup search from range and reload value.

just use auto, because range using dword and reload using float.. You will find less then 6, use increment,and you got it,. Then from that  you can edit some of value like durabilty etc.

But its not permanent, when the game close status will be reset.

So @SilentGrip , how you find value for a legendary item dude ?

Still looking for value with % , like mission,drop rate, accuracy,move power. Maybe you could tell me ? 

Edited by Bogejula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 6:10 AM, Bogejula said:

You can edit burst speed+reload time+range

I already tried make  A powerfull  shotgun as fast a mp5 and range as ak.

I thinks that helpfull since shotgun make zombie move backwards, and projetiles are spreading.

Screenshot_20190802-060330.png

 

make grup search from range and reload value.

just use auto, because range using dword and reload using float.. You will find less then 6, use increment,and you got it,. Then from that  you can edit some of value like durabilty etc.

But its not permanent, when the game close status will be reset.

So @SilentGrip , how you find value for a legendary item dude ?

Still looking for value with % , like mission,drop rate, accuracy,move power. Maybe you could tell me ? 

hi bro, how do you find it value of gold, gem ? I can't find it, you can guide for me ? thank you so much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Drok said:

hi bro, how do you find it value of gold, gem ? I can't find it, you can guide for me ? thank you so much 

I found with basic exact search,(tap help menu in GG for complete tutorial)

 

Just input your (number)gold, select known dword ,search value in GG ,and then  kill some zombies to get gold drop , and search new gold value again, repeat  until found right value.. 

After you found gold value, goto address and gem value  will be 7 or 8 below gold value..  

Note: gold and  gem Value are NOT encrypted so you suppose to be find easily, because value in the GG exactly same with the number displayed in the game.

 

Edited by Bogejula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bogejula said:

I found with basic exact search,(tap help menu in GG for complete tutorial)

 

Just input your (number)gold, select known dword ,search value in GG ,and then  kill some zombies to get gold drop , and search new gold value again, repeat  until found right value.. 

After you found gold value, goto address and gem value  will be 7 or 8 below gold value..  

Note: gold and  gem Value are NOT encrypted so you suppose to be find easily, because value in the GG exactly same with the number displayed in the game. 

 

wwow, thank you soo much, you very good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dear mr @NoFear would you help me ?

 

As in the picture you can see i can edit my weapon status.. Thats using nearby value, but some status i cant found in the nearby value, especially value with %,  so would you help me to find it?

And I have some question to too ,maybe related , or not..

 

I think status with % have basic value..

For example in the picture move power -7%,  then the result if i equip that weapon must be [basic value x (-7%)]  So the question is how i cant find my basic value  because that not showed?

And another question is, how the common way to find right value for offset ? Maybe some value not too far, but i miss that...

Thank you so much.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20190802-060330.png

Edited by Bogejula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just need 10 sec to hack gold+gems ,

but ..idk how to find or hack master chief or all ..make find search e double ,but cannot find the value .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, anezkars said:

Same ..

 

20190903_095018.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Serkan said:

So hello everyone! I'm pretty much new here, but I can't really say that I'm new to using GG. Before I make this request, one thing you guys should know is that GG is awesome, it is helpful when I make it work. Thank you for that.

 

Now, to the main reason I made this topic. There's a game called Bad 2 Bad Extinction (or B2B), which is a game where you control an unit that consists of 1 to 5 members in a zombie infested battlefield (which gives a Battle Royale vibe), collecting guns, customization parts like scopes, lights, etc.

 

So I have found out that you can hack the ingame currency of this game, which are kinda-rare Gold and very rare Gems. However, I have found out that even with these two values fixed around ~16m, there are some items and characters that are hidden behind a paywall. For example, a character named Master Chief cannot be bought with Gold or Gems, but instead real life money. Or the exo suits in the PM Shop, which give +20% boost to movement speed, also for real money.

 

Now, I have tried to do an InApp hack for the game, but it didn't work. I have noticed that everything you get, except characters, are "items". Like, if I get a Legendary grade silencer, it is an item that sits in the inventory. Knowing that there are some games where you can swap the values of said items to turn them into other items, or even add these values directly to the inventory to create these items, perhaps same can be done for this games as well. Is there a way to hack this game using GG to change item values, to create items in the inventory that you can only get from spending real money? I can provide some screenshots if needed.

bro ,u known the value or using e double ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 12:59 AM, anezkars said:

Hi everyone ,

what do u think ..

Screenshot_20190905-105239_B2B Extinction.jpg

I think you could say how you did it, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...