GG Request: Find out what Writes/Accesses address.

K0media

Name of Game: Any local game (basically)
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): some
Version: any
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: anything
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Function(ality) still doesn't exist.

Comments: Well, I'm missing one function I use on CE that I use a lot. On CE you can run a function to find out what's writing/reading/accessing an address. That function is useful in order to avoid damage or lowering any money, stat, gems, etc. You just replace and inject the Assembly function with a new one that does nothing (NOP). That way it cannot be changed anymore.
Oh yeah, don't forget to place a way to undo the changes you've done to the pointer or address you're working with, so you can switch on/off whenever you want.

If you use CE on Windows, you know what I'm talking about. It's a step on the CE tutorial.

If this post is in the wrong section, please move it somewhere else.

Thanks.

• Administrators

Windows and Linux (Android) works different.

And GG is not a debugger. It is only memory editor. So GG never be set breakpoints or works with that.

Is is very hard things. And Android very fragmented. Even speedhack work not in all cases. Breakpoints/live debug is more hard things.

Use ida or gdb for that. or CE via network if that possible.

On 26/09/2017 at 6:05 PM, Enyby said:

Windows and Linux (Android) works different.

And GG is not a debugger. It is only memory editor. So GG never be set breakpoints or works with that.

Is is very hard things. And Android very fragmented. Even speedhack work not in all cases. Breakpoints/live debug is more hard things.

Use ida or gdb for that. or CE via network if that possible.

Thanks for the response. That kind of info didn't come up on my mind.

As I'm just a newbie, I'm still trying to figure out a lot of stuff, such as lua scripting, pointers, assembler and a lot of other things (I used to know in the past, but it's been so long that I forgot).

I appreciate your help though. This is important for me.

Well reminded about the CE network feature. I'll try to find out for more about it.

Archived