Forced Ads to Enable Lock

stew721

Unfortunately, this one reason is more than enough to uninstall Game Guardian. If there were a paid ad-free version, I'd gladly purchase it. However, I tend not to utilize those which force ads and offer no ad-free alternative(s).

--

Sent via Tapatalk 2 Beta-6 from my TELUS HTC Amaze 4G on the Fido network.

Sorry to hear that. The ads are limited as compared to other ad based programs and is only needed to lock values and only needed once and if you don't reset your phone (changing roms consistently like me), the intrusion is minimal.

Yea, I would support a paid version also.

• Administrators

you say that enabling the lock value just requires the ad and viewing, but no matter what I do i cant get the lock function to work.. can you guys please explain how make it work correctly.

Open the ad, wait about 10 seconds, until a toast message appears: "Thanks for your support"

Sent from my Nexus S 4G modded with Codename Android

I tried exactly what was described about on my Droid RazrMaxx and never got a pop up saying thanks for the support.

If I go into a game and try to lock any of the values the checkbox does not respond.

Seems to be broken on some phones.

I tried exactly what was described about on my Droid RazrMaxx and never got a pop up saying thanks for the support.

If I go into a game and try to lock any of the values the checkbox does not respond.

Seems to be broken on some phones.

What exactly did you try? The adfree trick and the 10 or so second wait? Did you try the developer's trick with Adaway?

What exactly did you try? The adfree trick and the 10 or so second wait? Did you try the developer's trick with Adaway?

Opening the advertisement and waiting 10 seconds.

I don't have an ad blocker turned on with my phone. The ad shows up but l did not get any message after 10 seconds and I could not lock values after opening the advertisement.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...