*Beta* Modern Combat 3 online money cheat

Sysadmin

• Administrators

SMFE.png

Name of Game: Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation

Game Version if known: 1.1.1

Name of Cheat: Money Cheat

Steps:

1. Open both Modern Combat 3, and GameGuardian.
  2. Go online.
  3. Start a fuzzy search.
  4. Go into the armory, and buy something inexpensive.
  5. Press "smaller" in GG Fuzzy search.
  6. If you still have enough money, continue steps 4-5. If not, skip this step.
  7. Go into a game, kill some people, thus earning money. Go back to the online menu, once you finish a game.
  8. Press "Larger".
  9. If you have earned enough money from that game, go back into the armory, and again, purchase something inexpensive.
  10. In GG, Press "smaller".
  11. At this point, you get the idea ;)
  12. Once you have about 20 values, start changing the 4byte values. The one that worked for me, was a random, 210055126513 number or something.
  13. After you change a single 4 byte value, press back. If your money amount changed, Congratulations! If not, continue.
  14. Keep changing single values, seeing which is the correct one.
  15. Now, when you do find it, and set it at a number you want, it may display wierd. That is because it is a random value. So you must change it to a random value, which has a large amount in-game.
  16. Mess around with different values (9999999999, 200000000000, 33333333333, etc), until you get 90,000,000+ credits.

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

i did find the value starting with 4084....etc

i decripted it and changed it but the money ammount doesn t change and very time the value returns to it s original ammount

i m using the latest galaxy s3 version which is 1.0.4 downloaded from UK appstore

should i upload this version it has 8.4mb ?