Combat magic stats change?

sophisticated

Does anyone know how to change the stats or money for this game? Been trying to search for a method but didnt found one except some scripts that modifies slash speed etc.

A help and a guide would be much appreciated!

Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lb4business.swordsbowsmagic

Hi, it still works. But you need to clear data of game and open the app again through play games as shown in the video. Tried editing the stats and money. But only money remains and what you purchased with it, but i think i edit stats very wrong which causes game to not save game properly(just a guess). Stats back to normal after clearing data. 

Make sure that game is 64bit.

Screenshot_2022-11-10-07-22-26-355_com.lb4business.swordsbowsmagic.jpg

On 11/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, Platonic said:

Hi, it still works. But you need to clear data of game and open the app again through play games as shown in the video. Tried editing the stats and money. But only money remains and what you purchased with it, but i think i edit stats very wrong which causes game to not save game properly(just a guess). Stats back to normal after clearing data. 

Im really confuse now...

This is the things im getting confuse of..

First this ( first pic ) the name is different than the video, but fortunately tje O and B is the same.

Second when i do the long press thing, instead of auto its d word instead..and the value is different.... 

Screenshot_20221112_210931.jpg

Screenshot_20221112_211005.jpg

Screenshot_20221112_211334.jpg

1 hour ago, sophisticated said:

First this ( first pic ) the name is different than the video, but fortunately tje O and B is the same.

Second when i do the long press thing, instead of auto its d word instead..and the value is different.... 

Screenshot_20221112_210931.jpg

Screenshot_20221112_211005.jpg

Screenshot_20221112_211334.jpg

Ah your on 32bit.

Yes, its a little bit different but till now you did everything aright and yes, you use dword.

Then at 01:05, instead of -10 you put -8. Keep the value that is not zero. Remove the rest. As shown in the video. Then continue the steps in the video, till 01:33. There instead of 38 you write 20. Then continue steps in video. At 02:21 instead of 4C you put 34. Then follow video. Thats should be it. 

Edited by Platonic

Yeah, it dont know why im not getting the -1 value thing. Idk really.

16 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Yeah, it dont know why im not getting the -1 value thing. Idk really.

I create script for you 

23 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Please make one, im in 32 bit so doubt that im doing it right.

Kinda frustrated rn

Its on a virtual phone, currently using vmos. The old version one.

The game is also in playstore, not a thirdparty downloaded apk.

Edited by sophisticated