How To Use Android Bot Maker

Jenneh

Been up all night working on this one. All download links are in video's about section on youtube :-) 

This was done using genymotion using Castle Clash, see bottom link for how to setup genymotion.

Android Bot Maker will work in all Games and Apps!

AUTO BOTS UNITE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ChJ5BqmMo&feature=youtu.be

AUTO BOT

HAPPY DAY ;D

GENYMOTION TUTORIAL

:

post-166246-0-08434900-1394710157_thumb.

thinking out side of the box of the castle clashorz... Some may want to use it to sell accounts, others may want to level might exactly the same on all accounts to deshield and exp attack themselves, others may use all their accounts to fight guild boss together at once. As well as this bot works on everything not just castle clash,. I just use CC as an example in this tut. So you could play 4 or 20 diff games at once not just limited to castle clash

ive been using Android Bot Maker for about 3 months now and LOVE it! ive also tried the auto clicker, but it is very cpu resource intensive. it runs slow on all devices. so i stick to ABM its very easy to set up and run. the only downside is it doesnt work with bluestacks. but not a problem for me ive been using genymotion since i seen jenneh's very helpful post! much appreciated for that btw. if anyone needs help setting up thier auto bot just private message me with what kind of phone or version of genymotion you are on. and i would be more then happy to help out.

P.S a tip. you do not need a screen recorder running to get the c/y coordinates. every android has an option to turn them on in developer option settings :) hope this helps

The reason I suggest Camtasia is not for the cords persay. Camtasia doesn't provide the cords I use it to record the play throughs then make the video bigger to see cords better and camtasia has detailed timing so I can more accurately time my sleep breaks. Very cool of you to help folks out setting up abm it is an amazing program. :D

It really depends on what hardware you're using hun. I have a lovely idea im going to talk to the mods on gameguardian about since I know how to share custom images of my machines and since the demand is getting so high... just not about to share them at will since this took me weeks and weeks to work out.

I would say I can help you out with that! However I got a lot of msgs regarding Genymotion and have lots of projects I would rather work on than reiterate genymotion installation. That being said if your machines arent working now, don't fret I will have a easy fix for you guys I will release at a later date. It's a one button genymotion machine install and boom you're set with your machine all ya gotta do is log in under settings.

Hi jenneh,

Great work!

I'm wondering if you can get any CC MOD working with that setup.

I follow the instructions, but use CC MOD instead. Almost work... But my troops just follow the enemies. Doesn't attack or get attacked.

Hi jenneh,

Great work!

I'm wondering if you can get any CC MOD working with that setup.

I wasn't able to at first but to be honest I only tried once cause I'm working on bring you guys an IOS emulator and IOS mods xD that why I asked if anyone get it working if they would share with me... Just dont have time to work on that one currently, has more things in mind for you guys :>

I wasn't able to at first but to be honest I only tried once cause I'm working on bring you guys an IOS emulator and IOS mods xD that why I asked if anyone get it working if they would share with me... Just dont have time to work on that one currently, has more things in mind for you guys :>

Almost get working, but I dont know why, my troops Doesn't attack

UPDATED: ADVANCED ABM TUTORIAL!

With working Castle Clash Bot, script in about section on youtube!

Script built for low might smurfs, does a pvp raid, an arena battle and hbm A at the end, infinitely~ on as many virtual machines as your physical rig can handle!

Soon I will be able to provide custom virtual machines to VIP+ when time allows. More to come!

Happy day! ;D

Make sure you place your arena on the middle land piece with the house icon or w/e it is and are deshielded for it to work properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs4ZFToK-Ps&list=UUUfwawTlKUc2sg1zI1543ig

• 1 year later...

Hello GG team , m glad to find this post and joined ur forum today. I am having a problem with android bot maker, I am running ABM with an mmorpg game in Andy emulator, this game doesn't runs properly in Bluestacks so i have to run it in andy. The problem I am currently facing is after running ABM successfully for 3-4 days , now the bot executes only one time! ABM is the only bot which works fine in andy emulator, i have tried hiro macro, repetiveTouch but the game is having problem with those bots. First few days my ABM ran fine with two tap and one sleep, but now when i run the bot it only taps one time then remains idle ! I have tried many workarounds but dont know why this problem is happening. I need help and also suggestion about good emulator and bots to run games efficiently . Thanks in advance .

• 6 months later...