Eternal Hero

Snowmaster20

I have tries the basic tricks which include trying to change the gem/gold value and trying the change the shop costs but I can't seem to find the results.

I would really appreciate it if someone with experience could give it a shot.

23 minutes ago, Snowmaster20 said:

I have tries the basic tricks which include trying to change the gem/gold value and trying the change the shop costs but I can't seem to find the results.

I would really appreciate it if someone with experience could give it a shot.

1943059817_Screenshot_20240907_201717_EternalHero.thumb.jpg.0787acacc23ad2572758156fe712201e.jpg

Gold can be found using X4

So, search the value you have with X4 after it and refine and edit in the sane way.

Eg. If you have 82 gold you search 82X4 and once you find your value remember to add X4 to the edit. If you want 999999 gold then you put 999999X4.

I would expect gems to be the same but haven't played enough to get any.

32 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

1943059817_Screenshot_20240907_201717_EternalHero.thumb.jpg.0787acacc23ad2572758156fe712201e.jpg

Gold can be found using X4

So, search the value you have with X4 after it and refine and edit in the sane way.

Eg. If you have 82 gold you search 82X4 and once you find your value remember to add X4 to the edit. If you want 999999 gold then you put 999999X4.

I would expect gems to be the same but haven't played enough to get any.

Worked exactly as you said, in fact you can change everything with the x4 trick.

One question though, how did you figure out that you need to use x4? I would love to know these tricks but I don't know how.

31 minutes ago, Snowmaster20 said:

Worked exactly as you said, in fact you can change everything with the x4 trick.

One question though, how did you figure out that you need to use x4? I would love to know these tricks but I don't know how.

Just first thing I tried as you said you'd tried the basics. Just got lucky 😊