Hide Environment and Root in F1VM

APEXggV2

Question

Is there a way to hide environment / root checks in f1vm?  some games have security checks and won't even open more than half a second after detecting app is loaded in a virtual space with root..  (rooting main device is NOT an option) thanks in advance for the help. 

7 answers to this question

15 hours ago, APEXggV2 said:

Is there a way to hide environment / root checks in f1vm?  some games have security checks and won't even open more than half a second after detecting app is loaded in a virtual space with root..  (rooting main device is NOT an option) thanks in advance for the help. 

this is most likely a detection of the virtual machine itself, try using vphonegaga/or using spaces such as dual meta, gspace, etc

Or use Emulator like BlueStacks (u can turn off root when load game and turn on when u already in game/use magisk)

Edited by BloodMoonScript

[ @APEXggV2 ]
---

Is there a way to hide environment / root checks in f1vm?

Haven't tried F1VM myself. Can you install magisk on it? It would be better that way.
---

Hi @BloodMoonScript, the only solution I can think of is to try the game first on: VPhoneGaGa -> then Install Magisk (Yes, VPhoneGaGa support Magisk) -> then use Magisk module. If it's working, I would say just with stick VPhoneGaGa.

Edited by MC874

3 hours ago, MC874 said:

Hi @BloodMoonScript, the only solution I can think of is to try the game first on: VPhoneGaGa -> then Install Magisk (Yes, VPhoneGaGa support Magisk) -> then use Magisk module. If it's working, I would say just with stick VPhoneGaGa.

Hehe, you confused me with the author of the post, I already knew that

On 4/19/2024 at 7:22 PM, APEXggV2 said:

Some game read oem and virtual like vphonegaga or virtual master not have that ,so Some games read oem and virtual like vphonegaga or virtual master don't have it, so it is detected, it depends on the dev being detected as root/virtual, by reading oem only

28 minutes ago, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

Some game read oem and virtual like vphonegaga or virtual master not have that ,so Some games read oem and virtual like vphonegaga or virtual master don't have it, so it is detected, it depends on the dev being detected as root/virtual, by reading oem only

thank you for this information