How to find distance value in game?

pepe11133

Hi, just need to know something I have played Cookie run kakao and I need to know how to find distance value or time playing in stage because XP from this game it use distance or playing time in stage to calculate XP when stage end

I tried to use fuzzy research but it have so much that I don't know the value if I change it wrong the game will insanity crash

Can someone help me about this lesson?

11 hours ago, pepe11133 said:

Hi, just need to know something I have played Cookie run kakao and I need to know how to find distance value or time playing in stage because XP from this game it use distance or playing time in stage to calculate XP when stage end

I tried to use fuzzy research but it have so much that I don't know the value if I change it wrong the game will insanity crash

Can someone help me about this lesson?

Can u explain more detail, u need create XP hack or write XP hack to script?

On 4/5/2024 at 11:07 PM, kotako said:

Can u explain more detail, u need create XP hack or write XP hack to script?

I need to create xp hack likes run 10 sec I will get 100 exp I need to change or make it be 10 secs get 50,000 exp like this

On 4/9/2024 at 6:41 AM, pepe11133 said:

I need to create xp hack likes run 10 sec I will get 100 exp I need to change or make it be 10 secs get 50,000 exp like this

So find how much u get in "1 seconds" and change go number what u wanr, or use game dump find it here(if u cant in game)

On 4/10/2024 at 6:45 PM, BloodMoonScript said:

So find how much u get in "1 seconds" and change go number what u wanr, or use game dump find it here(if u cant in game)

It not easy like that, xp is depend on milliseconds in 5 secs it possible to get 100-200 xp

I can't really find it in 1 sec but xp is really depend on time in game too so I think I need to find a value of time in game to hack this game and change xp after end of stage But I really can't find it with fuzzy research, I find it 69m and I try to find until there only 29 value but I still not find xp value or time in game value TT