How to disable anti cheat in android games

kalibro

Question

so i know one game called russian rider online, once i want to play it with gg on rooted vm the system says im the cheater and the game closes, i even tried to mod libil2cpp files for this but it still didnt work, can somebody help? 

8 answers to this question

20 hours ago, kalibro said:

so i know one game called russian rider online, once i want to play it with gg on rooted vm the system says im the cheater and the game closes, i even tried to mod libil2cpp files for this but it still didnt work, can somebody help? 

If game dont have offset obfuscarion, its easy

Try search "hacker" "invalidspeed" "loghack" and etc

[ @kalibro ]
---

gg on rooted vm the system says im the cheater and the game closes

It is likely caused by app detection, similar to LiApp or AppGuard. In this case, you need to hide GG from the game using Magisk modules:

---

On 4/5/2024 at 4:57 PM, kotako said:

If game dont have offset obfuscarion, its easy

Try search "hacker" "invalidspeed" "loghack" and etc

so i found like 'oncheatingdetected' i changed offset with hex 'false'  (00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1) i moded the lib like this and still it detects cheats i think i need to do more than that or something other stuff that i dont know how

2 hours ago, kalibro said:

so i found like 'oncheatingdetected' i changed offset with hex 'false'  (00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1) i moded the lib like this and still it detects cheats i think i need to do more than that or something other stuff that i dont know how

1 the offset will not be enough, it does not make sense to change only the "toolkit", you need to find more offsets

But its of course "hack" detectors, not root or virtual

Write me to discord and send game dump

(Its me kotako)

Edited by BloodMoonScript

[ @kalibro ]
---
Send us some screenshot. There's 2 app protection, there's things like LiApp / AppGuard that responsible for detecting any kind of abnormalitis on the app level (External), then there's in-game Anti-Cheat that tracks any in-game values (Internal). When talking about Anti-Cheat, you need to address any aspects of the game/app, including External & Internal Anti-Cheat.

22 hours ago, BloodMoonScript said:

1 the offset will not be enough, it does not make sense to change only the "toolkit", you need to find more offsets

22 hours ago, BloodMoonScript said:

But its of course "hack" detectors, not root or virtual

Write me to discord and send game dump

(Its me kotako)

i added you but to make sure add me too , discord - orxa4442

14 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @kalibro ]
---
Send us some screenshot. There's 2 app protection, there's things like LiApp / AppGuard that responsible for detecting any kind of abnormalitis on the app level (External), then there's in-game Anti-Cheat that tracks any in-game values (Internal). When talking about Anti-Cheat, you need to address any aspects of the game/app, including External & Internal Anti-Cheat.

I dont know so much about these protections, this game is made on unity and I tried to bypass the anti cheat through dnspy, so i found the offset and tried to hook and it still detects. The game is called russian rider online, this game was moded before but it got an update and i want to be the first person who could hack anti cheat, but im still learning, if you want i can give apk, assembly c sharp and lib.  

photo.png

43 minutes ago, kalibro said:

I dont know so much about these protections, this game is made on unity and I tried to bypass the anti cheat through dnspy, so i found the offset and tried to hook and it still detects. The game is called russian rider online, this game was moded before but it got an update and i want to be the first person who could hack anti cheat, but im still learning, if you want i can give apk, assembly c sharp and lib.  

photo.png

Its just toolkit anti cheat, its have in all games what create on unity, but its didnt do anything, u need find anti cheat from developer

But its IF im right understand u what u want bypass, anti cheat(hack detection like car speed) or root/virtual