Anti-cheat Toolkit

Kooota

Question

I tried to make a speed hack in the game, but after 20 ~ seconds of running at an increased speed, I get an inscription with a "speed hack detector", how can I get around this? What i need to find in dump.cs And what do I need to change it to?

5 answers to this question

[ @Kooota ]
---

I get an inscription with a "speed hack detector"

Are you using built-in Game Guardian speedhack? If so, then it is a bad idea since Game Guardian accelerate the whole game speed; it means it affect all the game aspect.
---

I get an inscription with a "speed hack detector"

Find something related to "Speed" or "speed" inside function that related to player. Make sure that it is float/single. For example:

public Single roleSpeed; // 0x8d4

---

Edited by Xaviesz

1 hour ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @Kooota ]
---

Are you using built-in Game Guardian speedhack? If so, then it is a bad idea since Game Guardian accelerate the whole game speed; it means it affect all the game aspect.
---

Find something related to "Speed" or "speed" inside function that related to player. Make sure that it is float/single. For example:

---

Oh no, I changed the speed of the player, manually

1 hour ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @Kooota ]
---

---

---

This

Screenshot_2023-08-21-12-53-51-154.png

2 hours ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @Kooota ]
---
Try also "sprintSpeed". Run and Sprint have the same meaning, I have no idea why the developers named things weirdly.
---

I already found the speed of the character itself a long time ago, but the game sees the change and gives an error "Acmon_speed" That is, the anti-cheat sees a change in the speed of the character, I need to bypass the anti-cheat

Game : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nobodyshot.kuboom