anti-tamper

THETWINSOFFICIAL

Question

15 answers to this question

On 4/20/2023 at 3:59 PM, AMIYA said:

Remove or bypass anti-tamper from apk

Requests anti-tamper (ssl) : you can use frida to bypass ssl pinning and patch the apk this will make you see the requests contents and tamper them ( server side hacking ) .
inner code anti-tamper ( anti-cheat ) : for il2cpp games you can search the dump file for the class which responsible for data compairing etc and disable it ( or arm patching it ) this will bypass the game anticheat,
for non unity games : you can use ida to dissamble the lib from there you can do the same steps with il2cpp ( when it comes to arm patching using frida or similar debugger is recomanded ).
another aproach is to use jadx & frida to hook the java (JM)

39 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

Requests anti-tamper (ssl) : you can use frida to bypass ssl pinning and patch the apk this will make you see the requests contents and tamper them ( server side hacking ) .
inner code anti-tamper ( anti-cheat ) : for il2cpp games you can search the dump file for the class which responsible for data compairing etc and disable it ( or arm patching it ) this will bypass the game anticheat,
for non unity games : you can use ida to dissamble the lib from there you can do the same steps with il2cpp ( when it comes to arm patching using frida or similar debugger is recomanded ).
another aproach is to use jadx & frida to hook the java (JM)

just this description? no tutorials or what?

3 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

did you sign the apk ?

even when I add the lib file in the root directory (without compiling apk) i got protected tamper

Just now, XEKEX said:

I guess you need to re-sign the apk

Sign or unsign that useles

5 minutes ago, AMIYA said:

even when I add the lib file in the root directory (without compiling apk) i got protected tamper

Sign or unsign that useles

The Android system requires that all installed applications be digitally signed with a certificate whose private key is held by the application's developer. The Android system uses the certificate as a means of identifying the author of an application and establishing trust relationships between applications.

1 minute ago, XEKEX said:

The Android system requires that all installed applications be digitally signed with a certificate whose private key is held by the application's developer. The Android system uses the certificate as a means of identifying the author of an application and establishing trust relationships between applications.

Can you try for test ?

Example game slayer legends