Game Guardian: Android 14

MC874

Hey, i need help i am using the CMD Prompt from windows with adb, but i cant install it i am using this command:

adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block "/storage/emulated/0/Download/GameGuardian.101.1.apk"

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2024 at 7:57 AM, hexgameplays said:

Hey, i need help i am using the CMD Prompt from windows with adb, but i cant install it i am using this command:

adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block "/storage/emulated/0/Download/GameGuardian.101.1.apk"

try place the apk at windows folder
the command should be like this:
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block ‪C:\Users\luisc\Downloads\GameGuardian.101.1.apk

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 4:31 PM, MC874 said:

[ Introduction ]
Hi @everyone, in recent times, Android has just released version 14, which includes some SDK restrictions. The requirements are that apps should at least be under SDK version 24+, or else installation fails. Another problem is that Game Guardian hasn't been updated for years (March 22, 2021, since the last update), a total of 2 years. I understand that life can be unbothered sometimes, and I hope there's some confirmation regarding this instead of intending it as an "unforseeable future" kind of thing. I've seen a rising number of these issues on Help, General Discussion, and in other possible sections of the forum. I recommend anyone who has a newer device or just recently updated to Android 14 to follow this topic. Here, I propose several possible solutions regarding this issue:

[ Main Course ]
You can bypass SDK enforcement using shell commands, which you need to install Game Guardian manually through command line. You can achieve this through ADB: Android Debug Bridge or Termux: Terminal for Command Line application. This tutorial will split into 2:

{ ADB: Android Debug Bridge }
This step doesn't require "Root" permission, but before proceeding into the main tutorial. We should prepare several things:

1. Computer / Laptop running Windows OS
  2. A cable data
  3. Download ADB depedencies: here
  4. Android device with "USB debugging".
  5. If your device "cant be recognized" or simply not exist on "Device Manager", you need to install: Universal ADB Driver

Then read: XDA: Install ADB & Enable USB Debugging. Now put this command on your command prompt / powershell / gitbash / or whatever terminal you use:

# Check if our device works properly
adb devices

# Install Game Guardian manually through ADB
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

# If ADB is unresponsive / bugged, do:
adb kill-server
adb start-server

{ Termux: Terminal }
The only requirement is you need "Root" permission, this is the most easiest way. Since you're going to Install Game Guardian, I assume you already have one (Yes, Game Guardian requires "Root" permission, duh). Download: Termux and Just go ahead execute this command:

pkg update
pkg upgrade
pkg install tsu
pkg install android-tools
sudo adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

{ Virtual Machine }
This is suitable way for non-rooted users. Android 14 is relatively new, some of your ROM/OS might not support "Rooting" yet. Virtual Machine allows you to emulate another Android inside your Android 14 (or etc). Usually it comes with older Android version. I suggest to use Virtual Machine with Android 7 or 9 as you're not going to face any redundant issues, like Android 10-14 did. I would recommend using "VPhoneGaGa":

{ Modded APK }
You can try to edit Game Guardian SDK: ("android:targetSdkVersion" to version 24+) and ("android:minSdkVersion" to 24+) on Manifest.xml using: APK Editor. You can also download already modded Game Guardian here (credit to @HEROGAMEOfficial ) :
📥: Game Guardian :📥

[ Aftermath ]
With that, you can simply reference this topic in case there's someone that facing the same problem. I hope this topic can help you and other people. Thank you for reading.

Herogameoffical link for modded file doesn't work ;( 

On 4/21/2024 at 4:21 AM, kiynox said:

[ @hexgameplays ]
---
Just download the modded apk from the thread:
image.thumb.png.2ee6e7d33da90b6e5d5f5a5754f6a0fc.png

Says files removed ..help @HEROGAMEOfficial

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem running the script in Android 13, everyone please tell me how well GG will work in Android, I tried it in Android 9 and it's normal, I don't know what about Android 10. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I typed in 

adb devices

and there is this written under it

List of devices attached

There is no prompt that comes up on my phone saying to allow or deny USB Debugging access. What do I do?

• 1 month later...

[ @HaKunAMataTa ]
---
You can try some of the following:
1) Revoke the USB debugging on Developer option -> Disable USB debugging -> Restart the ADB:

adb kill-server
adb start-server

-> Enable USB debugging again
2) If you're using Magisk Rootkit: On Magisk -> Superuser -> ADB -> Allow -> Magisk Setting -> Root Permission -> Apps & ADB
---

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2023 at 10:31 PM, MC874 said:

[ Introduction ]
Hi @everyone, in recent times, Android has just released version 14, which includes some SDK restrictions. The requirements are that apps should at least be under SDK version 24+, or else installation fails. Another problem is that Game Guardian hasn't been updated for years (March 22, 2021, since the last update), a total of 2 years. I understand that life can be unbothered sometimes, and I hope there's some confirmation regarding this instead of intending it as an "unforseeable future" kind of thing. I've seen a rising number of these issues on Help, General Discussion, and in other possible sections of the forum. I recommend anyone who has a newer device or just recently updated to Android 14 to follow this topic. Here, I propose several possible solutions regarding this issue:

[ Main Course ]
You can bypass SDK enforcement using shell commands, which you need to install Game Guardian manually through command line. You can achieve this through ADB: Android Debug Bridge or Termux: Terminal for Command Line application. This tutorial will split into 2:

{ ADB: Android Debug Bridge }
This step doesn't require "Root" permission, but before proceeding into the main tutorial. We should prepare several things:

1. Computer / Laptop running Windows OS
  2. A cable data
  3. Download ADB depedencies: here
  4. Android device with "USB debugging".
  5. If your device "cant be recognized" or simply not exist on "Device Manager", you need to install: Universal ADB Driver

Then read: XDA: Install ADB & Enable USB Debugging. Now put this command on your command prompt / powershell / gitbash / or whatever terminal you use:

# Check if our device works properly
adb devices

# Install Game Guardian manually through ADB
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

# If ADB is unresponsive / bugged, do:
adb kill-server
adb start-server

{ Termux: Terminal }
The only requirement is you need "Root" permission, this is the most easiest way. Since you're going to Install Game Guardian, I assume you already have one (Yes, Game Guardian requires "Root" permission, duh). Download: Termux and Just go ahead execute this command:

pkg update
pkg upgrade
pkg install tsu
pkg install android-tools
sudo adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block <path_to_game-guardian.apk>

{ Virtual Machine }
This is suitable way for non-rooted users. Android 14 is relatively new, some of your ROM/OS might not support "Rooting" yet. Virtual Machine allows you to emulate another Android inside your Android 14 (or etc). Usually it comes with older Android version. I suggest to use Virtual Machine with Android 7 or 9 as you're not going to face any redundant issues, like Android 10-14 did. I would recommend using "VPhoneGaGa":

{ Modded APK }
You can try to edit Game Guardian SDK: ("android:targetSdkVersion" to version 24+) and ("android:minSdkVersion" to 24+) on Manifest.xml using: APK Editor. You can also download already modded Game Guardian here (credit to @HEROGAMEOfficial ) :
📥: Game Guardian :📥

[ Aftermath ]
With that, you can simply reference this topic in case there's someone that facing the same problem. I hope this topic can help you and other people. Thank you for reading.

Almost everything is correct in the Android Debugging Bridge method but i know a lot of people will struggle so i'll explain better : 

the command is not "adb" it is : ./adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block yourgameguardianfilepath

If you struggled with the filepath like me , i'll explain. You need to download the GameGuardian Apk on your pc , not on your phone. So download the apk then it will be something like ./adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block C:\Users\(yourwindowsuser\Downloads\GameGuardian.101.1.apk

after download like  that , you will have another problem. The file with randomized letters is still not compatible with your device , what you will have to do is go to your file explorer on windows , go in your phone files , go in the Android folder , then go in the data folder , go in the "catch_.me_.if_.you_.can_" folder , cache , then copy the temp.apk and put it somewhere on your pc like in the downloads folder for exemple. After that , you will have to type again C:\Users\yourwindowsuser\Downloads\temp.apk (dont forget to change the "yourwindowsuser" to your actual windows user , and yeah just get the filepath on YOUR pc.

Dont forget to check your phone whenever you are downloading cuz your phone will say its a virus etc etc

• 2 weeks later...

@kiynoxSo I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm new to this, don't judge lmao, anyways I'm only using one device for this but I installed ADB to an app called RS file manager because that's the only thing I could open it on and when I opened it, it was all of this text in an Asian language (I don't know the name of) as shown in the screenshot,what do i do now? Theres no place to enter commands atleasti don't see it.

Screenshot_20240809_212423_RS File Manager.jpg