deluxe block jewel

howll

I spent a lot of time trying to pass the level of this game, I developed a basic script to help me but I couldn't, could anyone help me finish it? I've been trying for 2 days I'll leave the script for you to download so you can try it too

link game:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leonet.deluxe.block.jewel.puzzle

Screenshot_20231030_185901_Deluxe Block Jewel.jpg

teste1.deluxe.lua

Edited by howll

4 hours ago, sagorksd said:

Same to please anyone know how to find level xp?

The first level is simple, I noticed that in all games from the same company it always starts with 10,000 points, so I manually completed the first level, I managed to complete it with 5,000 points, so the xp is double, for example

block with 4 pieces=8xp

block with 3 pieces=6xp

6 hours ago, howll said:

The first level is simple, I noticed that in all games from the same company it always starts with 10,000 points, so I manually completed the first level, I managed to complete it with 5,000 points, so the xp is double, for example

block with 4 pieces=8xp

block with 3 pieces=6xp

6 hours ago, howll said:

block with 4 pieces=8xp

block with 3 pieces=6xp

How to Hack with Game Guardian

6 hours ago, howll said:

block with 4 pieces=8xp

block with 3 pieces=6xp

Please explain i cant understand 

On 30‏/10‏/2023 at 19:59, howll said:

لقد أمضيت الكثير من الوقت في محاولة اجتياز مستوى هذه اللعبة، وقمت بتطوير نص أساسي لمساعدتي ولكني لم أستطع، هل يمكن لأي شخص مساعدتي في إكماله؟ لقد كنت أحاول لمدة يومين وسأترك لك البرنامج النصي لتنزيله حتى تتمكن من تجربته أيضًا

رابط اللعبة: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leonet.deluxe.block.jewel.puzzle

Screenshot_20231030_185901_Deluxe Block Jewel.jpg

teste1.deluxe.lua 658 ب · 5 التنزيلات

Were you able to bypass root detection? 

منذ 9 دقائق قال NoFear:

مستوى التحرير؟ لقد قمت بذلك في موضوع حول هذه اللعبة.

My brother, I ask you to modify the game for us and give it to us without a protection system 

9 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Editing level? I've shared on a thread already about this game.

My brother, I ask you to modify the game for us and give it to us without a protection system 

39 minutes ago, adhammogza said:

That's way too unrealistic thing to ask, it requires decent qualification and serious investments of time. The way it can work for you is if someone shares which tools to use and how to not get detected, so it makes more sense to ask for that.

24 minutes ago, Bunny2001 said:

يرجى القيام ببعض الأعمال بنفسك.

Sir such problems I do not know overcome 

IMG_20231031_122816_421.jpg

منذ دقيقة واحدة قال CMP:

هذا أمر غير واقعي للغاية، حيث تتطلب تجهيزات جيدة واستثمارات جيدة للوقت. الطريقة التي يمكن أن تنجح الأمر بالنسبة لك هي أن يقوم شخص ما معًا بالأدوات التي يمكن استخدامها وكيفية عدم ابتكارها، لذلك ينجح في طلب ذلك.

Okay, but no one is sending the tools. Please, if you can send the tools, please help

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, adhammogza said:

Sir such problems I do not know overcome 

IMG_20231031_122816_421.jpg

Okay, but no one is sending the tools. Please, if you can send the tools, please help

I can't say that what I did is 100% effective for everyone. Given my device, how it was rooted and what I choose for other tools to help bypass, worked for me. 

25 minutes ago, NoFear said:

لا أستطيع أن أقول إن ما فعلته فعال بنسبة 100% للجميع. بالنظر إلى جهازي، وكيفية تجذيره وما اخترته من أدوات أخرى للمساعدة في تجاوزه، فقد نجح الأمر بالنسبة لي. 

Can't you cancel this from the game itself?