How can I get the source code for the following game?

mercutos

Question

Good morning

I've been trying to find a vulnerability in the game "Blood&Legend:Dragon King idle" for several weeks.

For now I have discovered that all values are stored multiplied by x2. That is, if I have 100 gold, the value in memory is 200. It happens with everything I have tried so far. I have not been able to breach the game in a controlled manner. That is, both in the stores and the objects obtained or the updated price of everything. When modifying the value, it still does some kind of checking of the original value... I only managed in one event where they put up a store, to actually change the price of some items and buy them for free (if I put a negative value, it still gave it as 0). But I haven't found anything else.

I would like to disassemble the game's source code to do a little reverse engineering and better understand what is happening inside. If anyone could suggest me a method I would be very grateful.

PS: I found some ways, but it was with paid programs. I would like some free option (even if it is more rudimentary, I have engineering knowledge)

On the other hand, if anyone wants to provide any suggestions on how to find a gap in the game, I would be very grateful :). Anything I discover I will share in this thread or in another thread that I have open in "requests".

A greeting and thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

[ @mercutos ]
---

How can I get the source code for the following game?

Unfortunately you can't get the original source code from already compiled library. You might assume it wrong about SDK. It is just the structure of the game library that shows you the pattern on "how the values are stored".
---

I found some ways, but it was with paid programs. I would like some free option (even if it is more rudimentary, I have engineering knowledge)

There's a free version that you can use: Ghidra dissasembler software or Frida toolkit.
---