Can we get premium status in game using GG ?

phenix60

Question

Hi , i'm pretty new to gameguardian or doing hack in general ( i just follow some tutorial that i could replicate to get gem or gold using gameguardian), can we get premium status on a game using gameguardian or is it only for numerical value within the game ?
if we can't, do you know some way ( software or other ) that is no to complicated to try to hack premium status within game ?
Thx

2 answers to this question

[ @phenix60 ]
---

can we get premium status on a game using gameguardian or is it only for numerical value within the game ?

It is depends on how the game / apps implements "premium" features. There are games that has "isPremium" function inside and others depends on Server Side (like Youtube Premium).
---

numerical value within the game ?

From outside it can looks like "just a number", but, how it is works is by changing "isPremium" function into true/false (boolean) that dictated as 0 for false  and 1 for true.
---

do you know some way ( software or other ) that is no to complicated to try to hack premium status within game ?

There is, take a look at: Lucky Patcher but most games nowadays have much complicated security, so it might not work.
---

i just follow some tutorial that i could replicate to get gem or gold using gameguardian

You're in the right direction. I suggest to not just "follow the tutorial" but also "understand the tutorial".
---

can we get premium status on a game using gameguardian

I'm pretty sure you can get some help on: requests section and mention your games name. Somebody might help you in finding the "premium unlock" for your game.
---

@Xaviesz
-Thx for taking the time to answer me , i get it now it depend on how the premium is implemented. i should investigate it further then.

-For luckypatcher i knew it , but only used it to try to get free in app purchase never try about getting premium with it not even sure how to do it, but as you mentioned most app i try it on these day, don't seem to work, they either say network trouble once modified, or the fake windows payement by luckypatcher pop up, but when i slect yes to validate nothing happen.

-yea i'll to look and " understand " better the possibility of gg so many function it seem, only barely touch the exact search value with d-word as of now.

- for the request about the premium i might try, already post one about a game called "TruMate - Virtual AI Friend" i try to hack the currency on , you could look on it if you have time, i explain my trouble there, mostly i got the value to change the currency( you could see from the screenshot i took) but when i exit the currency page, they back to default.