Blood&Legend:Dragon King idle

mercutos

Name of Game: Blood&Legend:Dragon King idle
Play Store Linkhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idle.immortal.fun.legendary.rpg.destiny.king.games&hl=en&gl=us
Version: 1.6.217 (latest)
What cheat? Really any advance in terms of mods, tricks would be welcome.
Have you tried cheating this game? No matter how much I try to search in memory, I can't find where the gold is stored, the price of items in stores, discounts, etc... If the price of an object in the store could be modified, a negative gold cost could be set , this way you would earn gold instead of spending it. For example.
Comments: I used rooted NOX emulator, GG and LP (To try a virtualization of the IAP, but that didn't work correctly either...)

I have interesting progress. I see that all the values are saved in memory, but multiplied by 2. That is, for example, 9998 would be 19996. I can modify these values and they are represented in the game, but when trying to buy (for example) it has no effect. I will continue investigating if there is any point where the game is vulnerable. Any help or suggestion is welcome 🙂

image.thumb.png.db8537860383d7cc390704b3e94a15a9.pngimage.thumb.png.12d46756ea51069767721e0750524029.png

• 2 weeks later...