Samsung Galaxy S21 FE - factory reset to continue playing with new user ID

Hi Guys,

I recently played the 1945 Air Force and my players ID and associated account was blocked. The game developers informed me that if I would like to continue playing this game, I need to start over on a new device. Apparently their security policy blocks the devices/phones as well.

My question is following: if I will make a factory reset of my phone, in order to reset the phone's digital signature, will that allow me to play the mentioned game using a new account? Will the factory reset change the identification of my phone by the game's server, so that it would recognize it as a different device?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Yes, but you don't need to factory reset your phone to do this...

Download   Device ID Changer from the playstore... 

Open, select the game, and apply a new device id for that game..  

Game will launch, but you will need to start all over as your progress won't be saved under the new ID.

12 hours ago, crimsontrooper said:

@Godsmack, Thanks for the hint, but my phone is not rooted, which is needed to use the Device ID Changer. I will try the factory reset and let you know of the outcome. First I need to find time to backup my files 😉

My bad, assumed it was..