Can we edit online game [server sided] to be offline

ninjavour

Question

I have a question can we edit online game [server sided] to be playable offline:

the first game i want to run offline is called: BLack Operations 2

developed by chinese developer called volv interactive.

the server of the game is offline and didnt support the game any more.

this game was designed to be server sided it check internet connection and cannot run without server.

this is a small video for it:-

this is link of apk + obb:-

https://apkfab.com/black-operations-2/com.volvapps.bo2

the second game i want to run offline is Tekken android

developed by Japanese developer Bandai Namco.

this game was designed to be server sided it check internet connection and cannot run without server.

https://apkfab.com/tekken/eu.bandainamcoent.tekkenmobile

11 answers to this question

thanks kiynox for your reply

can we remove or disable items from the apk +obb that depend on server so the game is playable offline i found in Lucky patcher by chelpus function say make it fully offline but i try it but didnt success.

can we use gameguardian to create a script to emulate local server so the server sided game will run offline thinking its the actual server ?!!

Evil Twin Procedures?!!!!!

Edited by ninjavour
add a line

15 hours ago, ninjavour said:

can we use gameguardian to create a script to emulate local server so the server sided game will run offline thinking its the actual server ?!!

Evil Twin Procedures?!!!!!

yes
• a script to manipulate your android system files that create a server in your phone and listen to it
• an ELF shell get executed when you reboot your phone a script to handle the download and the setup of the shell in your phone
( creation of this kind of scripts is time consuming and not worth the try I won't recommend it )

[ @ninjavour ]
---

Evil Twin Procedures

In theory, yes, you can. You can setup some proxy capable in intercepting "in-game requests", in meaning that it is understand the datas the game tried to send & receive. Setting this is hard and require in understanding game structs.
---

so it is preferable to edit the apk+obb than using a gameguardian script.

You can go this route. APK+OBB is editable using Game Guardian, you can just "DISABLE" in-game server check. It is the common way others create "offline games" but you see:

• - If the games only require "a server" for login purposes, you can still return a fake credential, which altered through in-game files. (Ex: Red Dead Redemption 2, Far Cry, GTA V, etc)
  • - If the games only require "a server" for license check, you can just skip by disabling it. (Ex: Minecraft)

You need to understand what this "server" is actually for and the game must have some kind of "Offline Game Modes" (Ex: Classic, Story, Solo Mode, etc) because if it's heavily depends on Multiplayer server, you can't do anything other than stuck at the lobby/menu screen.
---

thank kiynox for your reply i appreciate your effort to much.

some chinese site make a private server to online game but unfortunately those game hasn't any yet.

i hope if we all cooperates to make those games working offline, i hope if  Enyby can give us a hand !

Edited by ninjavour
add texts

On 5/10/2023 at 04.38, ninjavour said:

I have a question can we edit online game [server sided] to be playable offline:

the first game i want to run offline is called: BLack Operations 2

developed by chinese developer called volv interactive.

https://apkfab.com/black-operations-2/com.volvapps.bo2

the second game i want to run offline is Tekken android

developed by Japanese developer Bandai Namco.

https://apkfab.com/tekken/eu.bandainamcoent.tekkenmobile

Maybe yes maybe no 

Thank Sylvia for your reply.
please if you (or any friend in this forum) have a solution such as making a script to those 2 games to make it playable offline i will be grateful for posting it here ,thanks.