How do i use GG in F1 VM

Derro

Question

I use GG in F1 VM, i did export GG from X8Sandbox to import it inside F1 but when i use GG to find the game i want to mess with it says its not optimized, now i dont know is it because i imported GG from another VM or is it my phone

I use a Samsung A50, Android 11

6 answers to this question

[ @Derro ]
---

it says its not optimized

What do you mean by this? Make sure to install Game Guardian from scratch and select "Default" installation (not 32-bit or 64-bit, because I think this is the problem). Also, this is required because Game Guardian will re-install itself with different package name.
---

Edited by Kiynox

5 hours ago, Kiynox said:

What do you mean by this? Make sure to install Game Guardian from scratch and select "Default" installation (not 32-bit or 64-bit, because I think this is the problem).

I tried re-installing from scratch in F1 VM (straight from browser, not imported), selected the default Installation, installed it with its random name and still it doesnt work, maybe i try the 32 bit and the 64 bit installs just to see

Screenshot_20230923-110604_F1 VM.png

On 9/21/2023 at 11:59 PM, Derro said:

I use GG in F1 VM, i did export GG from X8Sandbox to import it inside F1 but when i use GG to find the game i want to mess with it says its not optimized, now i dont know is it because i imported GG from another VM or is it my phone

I use a Samsung A50, Android 11

I think you need see youtube foe that