On 10/3/2023 at 10:06 PM, Arkanoid121 said:

Float for stats and DWord for inventory ammount(don't waste your time with that, as I said it's server sided).
You can't search for monster damage as it has multiplier added to it and also min/max damage too so it's useless. Just check your character stats in a group search and done.

I think something's changed. I cannot edit my attack anymore, can you confirm if you're having the same issue?

6 hours ago, BraveTreeFrog said:

I had a version of monster hunter that was v62.0 and I couldn't modify the attack. But I reinstalled Ver.61 and I could modify it again. I don't know if it's just me or if ver62.0 different somehow.

What you said it's correct. They changed the way stats are managed in the game so now the numbers that you see in the menu are not the real values. Until we find the offset for any stat this method won't be usable anymore in future updates(probably forced by Monday/Tuesday like Pokemon go).

I recommend to play like you never did using this method during the weekend event because it won't exist after that. I will post if I find anything related to this game

On 10/4/2023 at 12:32 PM, Arkanoid121 said:

What you said it's correct. They changed the way stats are managed in the game so now the numbers that you see in the menu are not the real values. Until we find the offset for any stat this method won't be usable anymore in future updates(probably forced by Monday/Tuesday like Pokemon go).

I recommend to play like you never did using this method during the weekend event because it won't exist after that. I will post if I find anything related to this game

Is it possible for me to change zenny and materials and upgrade my armor and than play normally? Without ban of course, if so how does one do this?

1 hour ago, BraveTreeFrog said:

Yes 🙂 find the APK for 61 and download it. You can still play v61 at the moment. When you open the game, it will ask you if you want to download v62, just tap cancel.

After all, it can't be changed in the latest 62.1, right? thank you