Alien invasion (idle)(offline)

bonnagg

On 9/4/2023 at 6:52 PM, bonnagg said:

hello everyone, i'm trying to hack this game but i'm not able...i've tried them all..any suggestions?

Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.multicastgames.venomSurvive&hl=en_US

Let’s start from the basics since I’m not very experienced… When I select the process, I see that there are 2 (as in the picture). Usually, which one should be selected?

image.png

Hi,

I tried searching for the value of the resources in auto mode and refining the search with each change.

the value also supports decimals but in the gg guide I saw that I could search for integer values with auto.

I tried selecting all memory spaces besides the default ones (including risky/dangerous ones)

I tried everything again by pausing the game.

I tried everything with both processes..

in all cases after 4-5 refinement searches I am left with 0 values

I tried the above with GG hardware and software.

I use NOX as an emulator

thanks for the reply but unfortunately it still doesn't work.
I also tried changing emulator but the result doesn't change.

Out of desperation I even tried to use the cheat engine (which works for other games) but to no avail.

If you could give me more precise instructions I would be very grateful!

Change the device day. Remove automatic date and time from your device and set it forward one day while you are playing. By doing this you will collect 50 diamonds and some bonuses. In the meantime, the factories that produce the materials to upgrade you will fill to capacity. Take everything and put it forward for another day and you can repeat the operation as many times as you want. The important thing is that you always move forward 1 day. The Speed hack works too.

• 3 months later...

Hey all and thanks for the help in advance, means a lot.

Backstory is I play this game and the speed hack worked fine and then it stopped working and had to go to speedhack: functions and selected the green ones and left everything. Worked again. Now my whole thing reset but this time I don't see which ones I need to click. I get it's test but there's a lot of variety. Of any help on how they work?  Cause I know the speed hack worked. And now it wont

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

Screenshot_2024_0112_063606.thumb.png.9374dcd4b7d7bf38fe001e1097f6a842.png

- search and refine

type = Double

memory ranges = Anonymous

thnx for the data, and i founded somthing interesting: values are in scientific notation. So, a value of 4 needs a search of 4.0, a 67 a 6.7, a 3525 a 3.525, etc.
Thats why i couldnt find anything before, tried searchs with higher numbers.

• 1 month later...