Can anti-kick be done in a unity game?

Wizzy2008

Question

Game: Simple Sandbox 2

Can I make anti-kick in Unity games with Game Guardian? 

I've seen a number of hackers who can do this

How they do it? 

Additional question: Is it possible to kick everyone without a host? 

I've seen the one do that too

• Answers 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

30 minutes ago, Wizzy2008 said:

Samsung a23 

That code find field offset in less than 5 second on my emulator (Nox) and my physical device, that bizarre if it take too much time on yours

3 hours ago, MAARS said:

Bu kod, emülatörümde (Nox) ve fiziksel cihazımda 5 saniyeden daha kısa bir sürede alan ofsetini buluyor, sizinkinde çok fazla zaman alıyorsa bu tuhaf

The code in the game is taking too long. 

How do I use these field offsets in the lgl menu? 

I know how to kick players out even the host ( IN PC GAMES ) 
what I use is I scan the requests using netshark + filter , then I ddos the other players ip this will set closed connection with the server and force them to disconnect from the game
idk if that appliable to the game u mention but I guess yes it's possible but I never try it on mobile

On 8/15/2023 at 6:37 PM, XEKEX said:

Oyuncuları ana bilgisayardan bile nasıl atacağımı biliyorum (PC OYUNLARINDA) 
kullandığım şey, istekleri netshark + filter kullanarak taramak, sonra diğer oyuncuları ip ile kontrol etmek, bu sunucuyla kapalı bağlantı kuracak ve onları sunucudan ayrılmaya zorlayacak. oyun
idk eğer bahsettiğin oyun için geçerliyse ama sanırım evet mümkün ama mobilde hiç denemedim

Can I not make myself a host by patching the game?

With Dump.cs offsets

Edited by Wizzy2008

[ @Wizzy2008 ]
---

Can I not make myself a host by patching the game?

Depends, if the game allows multiple Host or has permission equivalent to Host, then you can. In most online games, you can gain Host level permissions through patching the game, you just need to find the function that will unlock the permissions (ex: is_murder() ) but you can't be the host (only permissions). This already happen on Among Us back then, where you can kick people or even be the impostor itself.
---
[ @XEKEX ]

what I use is I scan the requests using netshark + filter , then I ddos the other players ip this will set closed connection with the server and force them to disconnect from the game

Can confirm if the game is peer to peer, but you can also DDOS the in-game server (UDP) and have all players stuck. Ever tried it on PUBGM back in the day.
---