How to avoid ban on CSR2A?

PkmGbaHax

Question

Does anyone here play Custom Street Racing 2? 

I've started 2 accounts and been banned within a few days on both.

The first time I assumed I'd got banned for completing live events on a new account so the second time around I stuck to the story and only did light hacking such as small amounts of cash/gold, fusions and a couple of cars from the dealership but randomly got banned again.

It feels like to me like the anti cheat algorithm has changed. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to help avoid getting banned again.

3 answers to this question

On 7/14/2023 at 9:34 PM, PkmGbaHax said:

Does anyone here play Custom Street Racing 2? 

I've started 2 accounts and been banned within a few days on both.

The first time I assumed I'd got banned for completing live events on a new account so the second time around I stuck to the story and only did light hacking such as small amounts of cash/gold, fusions and a couple of cars from the dealership but randomly got banned again.

It feels like to me like the anti cheat algorithm has changed. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to help avoid getting banned again.

You can try to disable game anticheat system by using 

Lib offsets 

What lib does your game has?

[ @PkmGbaHax ]
---
In addtion to that, you can do some simple memory hiding through Termux:

for i in $(pidof com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps proc/$i/maps; done

---
It is also possible to "manipulate" Anti-Cheat server, let me know if you want me to look for this game.

On 7/18/2023 at 7:19 PM, Xaviesz said:

[ @PkmGbaHax ]
---
In addtion to that, you can do some simple memory hiding through Termux:

for i in $(pidof com.naturalmotion.customstreetracer2); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps proc/$i/maps; done

---
It is also possible to "manipulate" Anti-Cheat server, let me know if you want me to look for this game.

On 7/18/2023 at 5:20 PM, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

You can try to disable game anticheat system by using 

Lib offsets 

What lib does your game has?

To be honest with you guys, without looking into it, I have no clue about either of those. I'm not the most clued up on all this stuff. I just started using GG for CSR2 and learn as I go.

I will look into it a bit now, any help you could give me on either of those subjects would be massively appreciated. ❤️

Edited by PkmGbaHax