Virtual Space Help

I am using a Samsung Galaxy A12 and having trouble finding a way to use GG without root. 

I used to use a virtual space on my old phone but could never find one that worked on my a12. So I used sandbox instead. But sandbox uses android 7 I believe and CSR 2 was recently updated to android 8+, so does not run on sandbox or f1vm anymore.

The only options i see now is to wait until sandbox becomes compatible again or find a virtual space that works. 

I can ddowngrade from android 13, to 11 or 12 if that would make a difference but not sure what would work best.

Can anyone offer any advice?

[ @PkmGbaHax ]
---
Based on Samsung A12 Specification, it carries Android 10 as default base Android version. You can just do factory reset on your phone to regains Android 10, after doing that, just disable the Android updates to prevent Android from updating again to Android 13.
---
Also might move this topic into appropiate "Help" section: @Descobertas_Digitais, @NoFear
---

• 3 weeks later...

[ @DR_ ]
---
Most virtual aren't compatible with most devices running Android 13. Using early Xiaomi ROM with Android 13, runs virtual finely but I'm not sure in other devices, in this case 'Samsung'. I highly prefer to downgrade it to Android 10 if it's related to Root access.
---