how to hook void offsets? not for mod, but for gg script.

dede444

Question

hi, i have a problem with hooking void offsets, for example 

public void 0x58D8CC EnterPassword()

So my goal is, to hook that offset so i can write anything into password window and join private session with players

I know there is like a trick, but its only for moded apk and i want to make gg script for that. I have already offset hooker script which can easily patch public static offsets, but not public void

Have somebody a gg script like void offset hooker or something like that? Please help me guys:-)

25 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Based on that method name EnterPassword you can not really tell if it is the one performing the check or not, maybe it is just used in another method that are actually performing the comparison of password. so if i was you i will look for name that are actually more meaningfull like CanJoin, IsPasswordCorrect, IsAllowed, and so on ...
if you have a pc you can plug on that method using frida and check if it is being called or not, if you dont have a pc you can use frida with termux

how can i check the offset from the game in termux or frida, explain pls

16 hours ago, dede444 said:

hi, i have a problem with hooking void offsets, for example 

public void 0x58D8CC EnterPassword()

So my goal is, to hook that offset so i can write anything into password window and join private session with players

I know there is like a trick, but its only for moded apk and i want to make gg script for that. I have already offset hooker script which can easily patch public static offsets, but not public void

Have somebody a gg script like void offset hooker or something like that? Please help me guys:-)

Xa (il2cpp + method offset)

2 hours ago, AMIYA said:

Xa (il2cpp + method offset)

you mean in game guardian xa lib address combine with void offset and then edit it with assembly ~A MOV R0,#1??? because if so the game crashes after this

Edited by dede444
forgot to add words

5 hours ago, AMIYA said:

Dont forget bx lr (32bit) 

And ret (64bit)

Screenshot_2023-04-29-14-46-49-800_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

it doesnt work, because its void offset which cant be edited , it works only for static or withoid void offsets, thats why i need somebody who can help with that, but still thanks for that method anyways

4 hours ago, AMIYA said:

That enter password 

What you want for enter password? 

so logically, if i patch this offset, i can type anything into room with password so i can join players private room, u understood. but its not patchable with true or false or arm or hex because its a frickin void offset which cant be patch or else (returned). i know you can patch void offsets for mods, but i want patch it for gg script 

3 hours ago, dede444 said:

so logically, if i patch this offset, i can type anything into room with password so i can join players private room, u understood. but its not patchable with true or false or arm or hex because its a frickin void offset which cant be patch or else (returned). i know you can patch void offsets for mods, but i want patch it for gg script 

Based on that method name EnterPassword you can not really tell if it is the one performing the check or not, maybe it is just used in another method that are actually performing the comparison of password. so if i was you i will look for name that are actually more meaningfull like CanJoin, IsPasswordCorrect, IsAllowed, and so on ...
if you have a pc you can plug on that method using frida and check if it is being called or not, if you dont have a pc you can use frida with termux

Edited by MAARS

On 4/30/2023 at 1:37 PM, dede444 said:

how can i check the offset from the game in termux or frida, explain pls

People beeing ***** and started joking because termux isnt for games, im interested because i also wanted to hook enterpassword offset and even got the script for it, give me ur discord